Rainbow Nights

Yaz's POV
It's a edging towards four o clock and I am already to leave and have the night of my life. I picked out a beautiful red skinny dress with a sequin trim, black high heels and a golden necklace. My hair is in beach waves and I admire myself in one of the many mirrors in the wardrobe hall before making my way down to the control room then I see her. OH. MY. WORD. She looks so hot making me even more gayer if that was even possible. She is wearing a pale yellow suit, white shirt, a small golden necklace and white high heels. Her short golden hair is in lose waves. I can't help but to stare at her for a long period of time. She pulls me into a hug. " You look breathtaking." She says to me in a whisper. I feel a blush appear on my face. " So do you." I say as I pull away from her hug and place my hand on her cheek and pull her in for a passionate kiss. She pulls away from breath with a smile on her face then our moment gets interrupted by the knocking from the outside of the TARDIS door. " We probably kept them waiting for too long." I say as the Doctor grabs my hand gently and we open the door to see Ryan and Graham. Ryan is wearing a black suit, white shirt, a blue bow tie, black shoes while Graham wore a gray suit, white shirt, red bow tie, golden watch and black shoes. " What took you two so long? We been waiting for ages." Says Graham looking up from his watch. The Doctor and I go bright red, Graham and Ryan knew almost immediately. "You two are so cute." Says Ryan with a smile. "Right let's not waste anymore time." Says the Doctor and the four of us start walking to Mason street which is about ten minutes from where the TARDIS is parked. " So Ryan what's this clubs name?" I ask pulling out my phone so we don't get lost. "Rainbow Nights I think it's the best club in Sheffield." Says Ryan excitedly. I search up Rainbow Nights on my phone and we are only four minutes away.
Four minutes past by and we are here and it's looks epic. The outside of the club was painted black with rainbow lights everywhere. "Hello you three, welcome to Rainbow Nights can I see your id." Says the security officer. I hand him my Id so does Ryan, Graham and The Doctor. The security officer takes a close look at our ids and he hands them back to us and opens the door. "Have an amazing night." He says and we give him a smile and wave and we enter the club. The inside of the club still has that same black paint on the outside but on the inside it had spray paints and splashes of rainbow. In the middle was a DJ stand and a huge dance floor and over in the corner was a setting area and a bar. Ryan made a dash for the bar and Graham reluctantly following him which just left me and the Doctor. Alone. Together. "Yasmin Khan would you care to dance with me?" She asks me. "Yes of course I will. I am YOUR girlfriend after all." I say and I am dragged on the dance floor with the Doctor. Suddenly we are plugged into our own little planet all I could focus on right now it was her. She placed one hand on my hip and with her other hand she connected it to mine. While my other hand placed on her shoulder. Then we sway to the music, I lift my head up to see The Doctor. I still can't believe how beautiful she was and I gently pull her in for one passionate kiss. I was enjoying the moment until. Bang! I didn't have enough time to react. I was hit. In the head. I am now on the floor rcrowded by my attacker blocking the Doctor. " Ugh Yasmin Khan you pathetic little lesbian. Why even are you a lesbian anyways because you really shouldn't be wasting your time with a weak woman. All you really need is a strong man to guide you the way." I heard a voice say but it's sound familiar. I feel a wave a darkness trying to over come me but I hold it of for now. "Jessica Rumings. I should of known." I say in a mumble. "Well done Yasmin you finally got one thing correct in your pitiful life for once." She says with a sinister grin on her face.

Doctor's POV
I feel helpless I can't get to my poor girlfriend. There is only one option. So with almighty swing I punch Jessica in the face making her run over to her boyfriend in tears. What a wimp. I run over to Yaz and I can see that she's got a pretty bad cut on her head with some smaller cuts on her arms. "Yaz..try and stay awake for me please just so I can get us back to the TARDIS and I can sort you out. Then I hear thundering. It's Jessica's boyfriend. "YOU LITTLE SWIME NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER TOUCH MY BELOVED JESSICA AGAIN! CLEAR!" He thundered. "Matty that woman hurt me." Says Jessica in a wimper. "I know darling. How about we go somewhere else." Says Matt and he takes his girlfriend and walks out of the door. Suddenly Ryan and Graham are at our side. I carry Yaz bridal style and we all walk out of the club together. Luckily outside the club was the TARDIS and the four of us run in. I quickly dash Yaz into the med bay and place her on one of the beds and tuck her in since she was quite cold. I place on a pair of rubber gloves and get to stitches Yaz's poor head up. She's is asleep right now. Next I attended to her cuts on her arms and luckily they don't need stitches they just need a clean. Then Graham and Ryan walk into the room. "Hey Doc we have a question to ask you." Says Graham. "Could we mabye come back a travel around in the TARDIS with you?" Asks Ryan. This is like music to my ears. I start crying. Happy tears though. "YES of course you can!" I said and Ryan and Graham come in for a hug. When the two boys let go from the hug they knew exactly where to go to their rooms. Whilst I stayed here with Yaz and I gently fall asleep on the bed she was laying on head first.