Precious Moments

Yaz's POV
Soon after thinking for so long. I look up to the sky to see the moon twinkling down onto the water. We lay down on the sand holding hands together. But this was no time to be relaxing even though I was trying so hard. There was a battle going on in my brain. On one side saying I should confess my feelings for her but on the other side was saying I shouldn't . I turn my head slightly to see her looking up at the stars. The way the stars twinkled in her beautiful hazel eyes was so messengering. I mean who wouldn't fall for someone as amazing and as beautiful as her. She seems to be thinking about something but I don't know what. It's like her brain never stops always thinking about something. But what is the question? I turned my head away from her and back up looking at the beautiful night sky.

The Doctor's POV
I see from out of the corner of my eye. Yaz looking up at the stars. The stars remind me so much about her. How amazing and beautiful they both are. Should I do it? Should I confess? What if she..
I snap out of my negative thoughts as I feel Yaz squeezing my hand. It's like she can almost feel when I get nervous or worried or anxious.
" You alright." She says turning to look at me. There is a light breeze and a bit of her gorgeous brown hair gets blown into her face covering it. So I gently placed the out of place hair behind her ear. Her hair is so soft and smells like strawberries and cream. She smiles cutely at me. This just makes my hearts hug. Seeing her happy makes me happy. " Your hair smells nice." I say breaking the silence. " Thanks." She says back.

Yaz's POV
After a long time of more thinking I am going to do it. I am going to confess to her. I turn my body so I am facing her and she does the same two. Our hands are still in each other's not wanting to let go. " Doctor have you ever been in love before?" I ask nervously. "Yes yaz I have been In  love I had a wife and quite a few lovers. But my wife she died trying to save my life and my lovers they died two. That's how I end up alone." She said a small tear fell from her beautiful hazel eye. With my spare hand I wipe away her tear she smiles sadly. " What about you?" She asked I can feel her nervousness. " I had a girlfriend in year 9 that lasted for two week and I never had one again." I said. Then it struck me we have left Dan alone for I don't know how many hours. " Doctor I think we should go and get Dan." I said getting up from the sand and brushing my self off and then holding a hand out so the Doctor so she could get up. We both walk on the beach together then fireworks were going off." Wow these are so beautiful." I heard the Doctor say. " Not as beautiful as you are." I said quietly to myself. When we finally reach to Dan we see him the area was all packed up and ready to go back exploring the grand universe. " Where the bloody hell have you been!" Says Dan. We soon realise that we have left him five whole hours ago. " Whoops!" Me and the Doctor said sharing a look. " Come you lot back to the TARDIS." Said the Doctor we all run back into the TARDIS.