Back to how thing were.

Doctor's POV
While I am fast asleep a horrible nightmare was playing in my head. It's was when the Master showed me my past. Having to watch my own mother experiment on me. A child not knowing much and what this evil woman was doing to me. Looks like things haven't changed for me. Stuck again like a lab rat. That's all I am at this point a stupid lab rat that just gets used. My eyes slowing start opening again and still I am all alone in the crystal white room I look up to the bag that my blood is being stored and it's almost half way full then the dizziness takes control over me again and I am plunged back into darkness.

Yaz's POV
The doors open wide I can see lots of lab rooms surly one of these must have the Doctor inside of them. " What's your name?" Asked Missy keeping a tight hold on River's hand. Me and the Doctor used to do that all of the time and now that's she's gone it hurts my heart. " Yaz, Yasmin Khan." I said Sadly missing the Doctor so much I wish she was here to tell me everything was going to be okay then I felt Missy connect her other hand to mine. " Not worry we will find the Doctor." Said River calming my nerves down. Then we reach the end of the hallway. I look threw the glass to see. My Doctor. The Doctor. My Girlfriend. Tears are streaming down my face I don't know if there happy tears or sad tears probably a mixture of both. My face drops on closer inspection of her. Her skin is pale and her eyes are shut. I look more around the room from what I can see from the window. A blood bag. With no. No! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOO! The Doctor's blood. She's lost quite a bit of it to and from my predictions it's only gonna get worse. I am crying hard. I can't lose her. Not now not ever. I slam my hand on the window begging for some sort of hope to come. Missy pulls me into a hug. " It's okay the Doctor she is a fighter she be fine." Said Missy trying to calm me down. BANG! BANG! Then suddenly three guards with keys around there necks surround us. " Babe let's give these men a taste of there medicine.Ready Yaz." Said River and me and Missy nod our heads. Soon I see River with a gun blasting down one of the guards while Missy pulls out a magical umbrella and starts shooting at another while I am left with the biggest of the three I remember that day of training and I feel a taser in my pocket. How did that get there? I wondered but now is not the time for answering that question. I jump onto a bookshelf which is right behind me and I punch the guard right in the face and he falls to the ground then I taser him just to keep him down for me to get the Doctor to the TARDIS and sort her out. In one of the guards hand I see a key I grab it and when I turn around I see Missy and River hugging each other. Oh how I miss doing that with my Girlfriend. When I hold the key to the door it opens up. " We will keep guard right Missy." Said River her gun still in her hand. Missy gave her a nod and I ran into the room. Firstly I turned the cameras to the wall so we could get a clean escape then I turn to look at my poor girlfriend. I can't stand seeing her like this. It's breaking my heart and I feel a guilt in my stomach telling me this is all my fault. I gently and as slowly as I can pull the needle that was sucking the blood out of her body out of her and some of the blood from were the needle was bleeding a bit so I looked into my pocket again and found a small plaster and gently placed on her. Next I gently took out any other wires and stuff this poor woman has been attached to. I gently carry her limp body and place her head on my chest and I carry her out of the room. Suddenly I hear more banging then I hear a scream. A scream so loud and full of pain and agony and sadness it hurts. I creak the door open to see River in Missy's arms. River had been shot.