The signal

Yaz's POV
I woke up with a start to hear stormzy being blasted through the whole TARDIS then came the voices of the Doctor and Graham yelling at Ryan to turn the music down. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed and got dressed into some black jeans, a yellow striped jumper, a white collar t-shirt and a pair of black boots. I jogged out of the room and ran down the corridor that lead me down to the console room with the Doctor underneath the console panel, Graham sitting on one of the seats reading the paper and Ryan with his headphones in listening to Stormzy loudly. "Hey." I said and I was met by the Doctor's bright hazel eyes. "Morning Yaz! Ooh and just in time as well a distress signal as well." She said excitedly. "Where is it at Doc?" Asked Graham looking up from his paper. "Beast Island, haven't been there for ages ." Said the Doctor excitedly she set the TARDIS on course for the island and finally Ryan got up and he along with Graham held on to the TARDIS pillars while I held on tight to the Doctor. About five minutes later we finally arrived. "RACE YOU OUTSIDE!" Called Ryan and me and the Doctor chased after him as fast as we could while Graham took more of a slower approach. "Come on Gramps!" Called Ryan still in the lead. "I am coming as fast as these legs go son!" Said Graham out of breath and finally Graham stepped outside the TARDIS. Beast Island was in a bad state. No life signs. No nothing. We where alone. I looked over to the Doctor who had a tear rolling down her cheek and with my thumb I wiped it way and she gave me a small sad smile as I took her hand into mine.
"Err Doc.. Yaz... not to like ruin the moment or something but their is a massive dome above us. I look up to see that we were already seeled in with no escape the Doctor pulled her sonic out as quick as a flash and she let out annoyance cry. "Great.....they have sonic proof it." She said. I looked over my shoulder I saw Graham and Ryan were on the floor sound asleep. Quickly I tapped the Doctor on her shoulder. "Yaz what's the matter." She said confused. "Doctor look Ryan, Graham there on the floor." I said in a whisper. "WHAT!" She Screamed and ran over to the boys and quickly soniced them and let out a sigh of relief. "It's okay Yaz they are just asleep. A very deep one to be in fact." She said.

Doctor's POV
Suddenly my vision was blurring and I felt uneasy on my feet I stumbled back waiting to be landing on the hard floor but that never came. I warm body caught be and held me in there arms. I knew it was Yaz. She laid me gently on the hard ground and I rolled out of her arms. My eyes were starting to close and I could see Yaz's eyes closing too. "It's going to be okay Yaz.....I....promise." I said weakly. "Promise?" Said Yaz quietly. "Promise." I said and that was it for me and my eyes fell close.

Yaz's POV:
I was laying right next to the Doctor, her eyes were close. I tried to fight it back but it became to much for me and I felt myself drifting in and out of consciousness until finally I fell sleep.

I hope you lot are ready for the pain that is about to come in the next two chapters.
CassandraCassandr420 and
savvy_geronimo_books