Planet Labitorio

Yaz's POV
We finally arrive on wherever that distress signal came I am confused where are we and who or what needs our help. I walk over to the Doctor who is leaning over the control panel. " So where are we?" I asked her she turns to me with a smile. " We are on Planet Labitorio, I love a good scientist." She says taking my hand in hers and walking to the door the doors swung open and my mouth dropped open. Planet Labitorio was just like a lab with lots of rooms with all sorts of equipment just then a lady with white hair and gray highlights, blue eyes and wore a white lab coat and black jeans. " Hello my name is Linda and you must be our saviours." Said Linda with a relief look on her face. " Hello to you too Linda I am the Doctor and this is Yaz." She said. " Right then Doctor, we called for help because one of our experiments got lose." Said Linda seriously and she led the way to the security room. It's look super high tech something I have never seen at all. Just then the Doctor pulled me aside. " I don't know about you but I am getting a weird vibe of Linda." She said in a hush tone. " Same, who keeps experiments and doesn't keep a record." I said I am really confused about this Linda. " Just stay close to me okay, I don't want to lose you." She said with tears starting to weld in her eyes. With my left my hand I wiped her tears away. " Okay, I don't want to lose you either." I said giving the Doctor a gentle hug and took her in mine. " Right Linda where is the records." Said the Doctor looking round the place to find some sort of paper work. " About that Doctor." Said Linda coldly. She reached her hand into the open drawer and pulled out a stun gun and loaded it with stun darts. " I need your blood." Said Linda and pointed the gun at the Doctor. I had no time to react. BANG! The stun dart hit the Doctor right in neck. " NO!" I screamed caching her so she didn't fall to the ground. I sat down on the floor and layed the Doctor on my lap and stroked her beautiful golden hair. Tears ran down my cheeks. Then Linda came over to me. " I suggest you run,run as far away as you can you don't want to end up like her." She said coldly to me. I placed the Doctor on the cold floor and made a run for it. I turned my back to see Linda hovering over her she crouch down to were I placed her on the floor. I see her long sharp nails touching her wrist as she looks for a pulse. Then I hear Linda let out a evil cackle she picks the Doctor up in her arms and walks out of the room using another door. I am in tears I run down the hallway then I bump into two women holding hands.