Perfect.

Yaz's POV
We dance the entire night until we were in our own universe just me and her together. One of her hands is on my waist and her other on is connected to mine. There was no people left in the Grand hall even Dan had left. Hope he hadn't fallen of the ship. Poor Dan he can't swim. Suddenly some beautiful music hit my ears. Ed Sheehan: Perfect. I love that song so much it's so beautiful me and the Doctor sway together at the music and she spins me around then I lose my balance and suddenly I feel myself falling but I get caught by someone. It's The Doctor. After she caches me in her arms she sits me on her lap on the floor of the Grand Hall. " Doctor thanks for catching me sorry I am a horrible dancer." I say with tears running down my cheeks feeling so sad that I had ruined our first dance together. " Oh Yaz..Yazzie..Yasmin your not a horrible dancer." She says softly wiping the tears of my face. She sounds like she is about to cry. She gives me the biggest bear hug in the universe then her hand moves up and down my back rubbing it to calm me down which always works.

Doctor's POV
I see her crying it's breaks my hearts in two I can't see her like this. I move her to where she can see my face but I don't want to look into her eyes. I look at her lips. How perfect they were. A soft light pink they were. Beautiful in every way. " Yaz..I love you." I say quietly feeling anxious on what she would say about me. She looks at me astonished " I....I Love you two." She says looking at me right dead in the eye. I feel a million emotions come over me but it's cut of by Yaz as she pressed her lips on mine. It was one of the best feeling I had felt in a long time. After what felt like ages which would probably only have been a few seconds Yaz pulled away from my lips with a smirk on her face while I on the other hand had a shocked look on my face. " Wow you love me that much." I say with a blush on my face. " Yes Doctor I do I love you more than anything your my universe." She says. Her words are so beautiful I pulled her in for another hug she is perfection I look over at the Grand clock which was ticking away. It was four fifty in the morning and the sun rose at Five so I grabbed Yaz's hand a pulled her from the floor and we ran out of the Grand Hall and on to the ship's deck and we ran towards the spot in the actual Titanic movie when Jack and Rose did there famous pose. I gave her the look and suddenly we are recreating that beautiful moment. As the sun rose like a golden ball of happiness and I feel just like that right now mabye even more then I pull her in for another kiss and I love that rush of power it gives me when I do this. I pull away and we both together hand in hand walk back to our room coming back as girlfriend and girlfriend. Space girlfriends.