A night of terror.

(Time skip to October!)
Yaz's POV
It's Halloween and me,Ryan, Graham and the Doctor are all sitting in on the floor in the control room eating our Halloween sweets. "I am so bored we have just been trick or treating and I wanna do something else." Said Ryan he was dressed up as a vampire which gave me an idea. "Doc do you think we could go to Bran castle?" I asked then Graham gave me a look which I could tell he did like this idea one bit. "Okay then let's do it. Who's with me. Yaz? Ryan? Graham? Or are you all to scared." Said the Doctor and she got up from the floor and set the TARDIS for Romania, Bran Castle. The home of Count Dracula. "I am NOT scared!" Said Graham sounding scared. "I am coming!" Said Ryan getting up fast. "Same." I said and got up and stood by the Doctor. "Graham what about you? Are you coming or are you just to scared." Asked Ryan.Graham looked petrified and we weren't even there yet. "Okay fine I will come because I am not leaving you irresponsible lot on your own." Said Graham and he got up and drank a bit of this tea and calmed himself down. I though to myself this is going to be the most epic Halloween I have ever had. Actually I can't really say that since the one when the entire universe nearly disintergraded. But that's a story for another time. We arrive in Romania a couple minutes from Bran Castle and the weather is not the best. Typical. "Right fam of we go!" Said the Doctor and she took my hand and we skipped towards the doors. "So Doc your saying. We are spending our Halloween night with THE Count Dracula?" Said Graham the Doctor turned to him. "Exactly what I am saying Graham. Yes!" She said and turned away from graham to me. "Stay close to me okay." She mouthed to me and I nodded to her. Suddenly Ryan came up behind our backs. "Right you two love bird. Let's get going!" Said Ryan and he ran past us and opened the doors. "I guess we have to follow him." Said Graham and he went to chase after Ryan. "Ready?" Asked the Doctor and she turned to me. "Ready!" I said and she took my hand in hers and we ran to chase after the boys.