Captured

Doctor's POV
It a weird feeling knowing that in about 12 hours the ship that you are on right now will be summered under water. Well this is no new feeling for me. I try my hardest with the help from my amazing girlfriend and Dan to get someone's attention but nothing happens all because and I quote " A woman should be with her man and children looking after them. Not spreading fake ass gossip like some lunatic that's on something." At this I am so angry. Also whenever me and Yaz share some precious time together in the grand hall. People give us death stares and funny looks I guess this time period isn't the most accepting to lesbian couples which completely sucks. I am getting so frustrated that nobody is going to listen. I am in bed with Yaz right now. 10 hours till the ship goes down. I look down at her and see that she is fast asleep. So I gently wake her up because if something bad happens to me or her. We can do something about it. " Yazzy..Yaz." I say gently as I try my hardest to wake her up. I hear a Loud yawn and yaz is up rubbing her eyes. " Doctor what do you want it's two in the morning." She says her voice full of sleep. " I am going to try and highjack the ship and try and save us." I say sounding hopeful. I have already woken up Dan and he took his wok with him. We quickly get dressed me in a white shirt, brown braces, black trousers and gray shoes while Yaz is a gray dress,white coat and black shoes. " You look incredible." I say to her with my jaw dropping. " So do you Doctor." She says with a smile on her face and before I could say something back to her she gives me a quick kiss then she breaks away giving me enough time to grab my sonic and shove it in my pocket. We run outside of our room to see Dan he's dressed in a black shirt, red bow tie, gray trousers and black shoes he also has his wok in his hand. " Hello ladies let's get going." He says I take over control of the gang. Before long me yaz and Dan are in the ships hallway trying to find the captains quarters. "Here's the plan Dan you use your wok to knock any guards down then I need you to be a distraction that gives me and Yaz enough time to figure out how the ship works and sail us of course away from the iceberg." I say sounding confidently. We all put one of our hands in the middle of our little circle. Dan's then mine then Yaz's. " 1.2.3! Go TARDIS TEAM!" We say together. It's our little chant that we do when we formulate a good plan. We split of Yaz with me and Dan by himself.

Yaz's POV
Me and the Doctor sneak into the captain's deck there are lots of wheels,leavers,buttons and flashing lights. I see out the corner of my eye the Doctor reaching into her trouser pocket to grab her sonic out. It whirls and she points it at the main control panel.I feel the ship moving then Suddenly I hear loud bangs. BANG! BANG! BANG! I run over to the Doctor snapping her out of her concentration she looks at me and hold me close to her. Suddenly The captain and three police officers are in the room. " Hello misses my name is Captain Edward Smith and what the bloody hell are you two doing in my quarters?!" He thundered his eyes not moving of the Doctor and I. The Doctor moves infront of me " Hello Edward, my name is The Doctor and this is Yaz. We have been hearing about the iceberg warnings the other ships have been giving you the last few days and I believe we should listen to them and take action imminently." She says confidently. His face goes red with anger. " I SHALL NOT BE BOSSED BY A WOMAN." He says angrily then he points to the three policemen. " YOU LOT TAKE THIS WOMAN DOWN TO THE JAIL SHE SHALL BE IMPRISONED WHEN WE REACH FINAL DESTINATION!" He tells then all in a flash the three policemen are advancing on the Doctor pining her down she trys to break free but ends up getting punched in the face. I try to go and help her but out of the bloom another policeman holds me back. " Don't worry miss we will get you back to your man and get this mad woman in jail for life." He says with a reassuring smile on his face. I give him a face smile back but I am trying so hard not to cry. She looks back at me as she is being dragged way her hands locked in handcuffs. Her face looks horrendous it's battered with a huge bleeding gash and lots of bruises already starting to form. Then she's gone. Gone to the ships jail. It's my new mission now to save her. I run out of the room and I find Dan I can't hold back the tears anymore and we sit in the hallway and I am crying so hard I just wish she was here. " What happened Yaz." Says Dan pulling me into a hug. It's takes me a few minutes to calm myself down but I am trembling. " T..The Doctor g.got t..oken down to t..the c..ells." I say in between sobs. " I..need to go and save her." I say sounding confident wiping up my tears. We have a walk along the deck to get back to our rooms. I have a plan and need a disuse. I hear a CRASH! Oh no I thought to myself then my ears are filled with nothing but screams. The Titanic had hit the iceberg and was filling up with water. This means I have very little amount of time to save the Doctor and get on a lifeboat fast. Soon me and Dan are running to our rooms.