Just me and you

Doctor's POV
After a few minutes of helping Dan set up the area that we picked on the beach. Laying out towels stetting up chairs and picnic blanket. Out of the corner of my eye I see yaz looking like a real life goddess. I mean who wouldn't fall for a girl like her she is brilliant in every way shape and form. But it's time. For ages now I promised her I would tell her everything. Everything that been happening the past couple of months. The Master, my mum and what she did to me which I can never forgive her for. I walk over to Yaz who was just sitting on the sand staring of into the distance. " Hey Yaz, do you want to walk with me?" I said nervously. Why do my emotions have to go crazy at the wrong times. She turns to me with a smile on her face. " Doctor, I would love to." She says standing up and brushing the sand of her.  I quickly tell Dan where we are going so he does freak out if we are not there. I feel Yaz's hand touching mine as we stroll long the beach together. " Doctor,this place it's perfect." She says her chocolatey brown eyes staring into my hazel eyes. " Thanks Yaz, I knew you would love it." I say back giving her a warm smile. A few more minutes pass by of us just chatting then we found a perfect spot. Right near the ocean plus it had the additional fairy lights. Love a good fairy lights. " Yaz, should we sit here? And you know have that moment where I tell you everything that had happened." I say feeling a rush of nervousness over my body again like never before in this body at least. " Okay." She says siting down. I sit down to.

Yaz's POV
I feel her nervousness. I know how sensitive she can get about this topic. Ever since the Master came her whole personality changed from a happy bubby person to being really sad and depressed. I pull her into a hug for extra comfort. She places her head right a the crook of my neck and snuggles there like a small child. " I am not who I thought who I was Yaz. So much of my previous life's had been hidden from me and I don't know how much." She says quietly on the verge of tears. I start rubbing her back gently in small circles. " I can't fix myself.." She says with small tears running down the side of her face. "To anything...or to anyone." She speaks again. She starts crying harder than I have ever seen before. Not like I have ever seen her cry before. "Doctor..to me you are nether of those things. You are brilliant, amazing and the best person I know." I say with a lot of passion. I hesitate. Should I do it know?