A night to remember forever.

Yaz's POV
I finally felt myself stir from my sleep, I slowly opened my eyes to see the Doctor fast asleep with a cute small smile on her face. Then my mind went back to she faced of with her own mother and I couldn't blame her. Suddenly the Doctor scrounched her perfect face and rubbed her eyes and they were open. "Morning beautiful." I say she looks back at me with a cute smile on her face. "More like you how are you?" She says with a chuckle. "I am alright what about you?" I say with a worried tone. "Yeah I am fine. It's just a bit shocked that there is still so much I don't know about me." She says her eyes glossing with tears. I noticed this and pull her into my arms. "No matter what happens I am always going to be hear for you." I say stroking her soft blonde hair. "Thank you Yaz, I have a surprise for you tonight." She says to me wiping her tears away. "Meet me at 8 in the control room." She says and gets up from the bed and runs out of the room and I follow her. I run all the way down to wardrobe hall. I pick out a silver sparkly dress which shone like the stars and I paired it with some plain black heels. I run down back down to the control room and there I saw her. She wore a lavender purple suit with a white blouse and paired beautifully with a pair of black heels. "Wow." I said speechless. "Thinking the same thing over here." She said. "Okay then where are we going." I said with a smile. "You remember when I said I loved Heven when it was beautiful. I kinda booked us a date at the Catch which is this really nice restaurant on the beach." She said. "Oh my gosh Doctor thank you!" I said a gave her a hug. "Your so welcome Yaz you deserve it so much." She said and placed the coordinates for Haven 2100. The Doctor gently grabbed my hand and she opened of the door. We sat down at the Catch and it tasted exactly like Earths food. After we took a walk on the beach. We sat down on the beach together and we hugged each other. We had each other. All we needed was each other.