Sinking feeling

Yaz's POV
I run into my room and slam the door shut. I look into our suitcase to see a police officer disuse that looks exactly like the ones I saw earlier. The suitcase like the TARDIS is bigger on the inside I reach in again to find a blonde hair wig and a badge that said Lewis James Bond. Titanic officer. I changed out of my dress and into the costume. I feel like I am back at work but this is no ordinary shift this is a matter of saving the one who I love and get me and her to safety together. Once I got dressed I met back up with Dan. " Dan I need you get to safely, I am going down to the cells and find the Doctor." I say confidently look at him right in the eye. He nods at me " Stay safe Yaz." He says at me before turning away running down the corridor. Next I am running down the opposite corridor to the one that down went down. All I can think she holding up. She's hurt and that hurts me too then a horrible thought hit me. " Where's the water right now on the ship?" At that it makes me run faster. I find a lift and take it but before the door closes another officer comes in with me. " So are you going to cheek on the mad woman?" He asks me. " Yes. Sorry it's my first shift here where is the cells." I say looking at him blankly. " Oh yes 6th deck, room 13, my name is Harold harklin yours."he say holding out his hand. I take it a shake it gently. " Eligh banks." I say. Bing! We were on the 5th deck  then Harold turns to me. " see ya soon alright." He says as he waves goodbye. The doors shut again I am on my own. I need to get to the doctor fast.

Doctor's POV
I am handcuffed to this pole in the cells. My head is throbbing from the force of the punches I have revived. But I don't care how I feel right now all my that is on my mind is that is Yaz and Dan safe. I love Yaz so much I can't add her to the list loved and lost. I left out a tear roll down my cheek. Suddenly I feel a rush of cold water coming in. "Oh no." I thought to myself the Titanic is sinking.

Yaz's POV
I arrive on the 6th deck and to my horror it's already flooded with water. I look around for some sort of key then but it's nearly impossible with the amount of water the deck has been consumed with. I swim around and I find a key. And stash it in my pocket. I keep on swimming till I found the cell block. There is a clipboard with all the prisoners names and right at the very bottom is my girlfriends name. The Doctor. I see she's in cell number 13. So with all my might I swim over to there. My lungs and my limbs are getting tried but I am not giving up get. Not till I know my Girlfriends safe.  I turn a corner and I see her my heart dropped. Her eyes are shut,her skin looks pale and there is still quite a bit of blood from the punches the policemen gave her earlier on. I open the cell door and swim over to her and I place two of my fingers at her neck to try and find a pulse and to my relief there is one. I start shaking her tears falling down my cheeks begging her to wake up but after a few minutes her eyes flutter open and I let out the biggest sigh of relief in my life. " Yaz?" She says weakly. "Yeah." I say reaching into my pocket and rummaging round to find the key. Eventually I find the key and open up her handcuffs setting her free. She pulls me into the biggest hug we have ever had then she looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. " Thank you for saving me." She says and before I can reply she kissed me. A kiss filled of nothing but love and passion. I pull away and my limbs they feel like there going to give up on me at any second. " We need to get going." She's says and reaches out for my hand and together we both swim trying to find an exit. I feel my whole body shiver the extreme cold water is getting to me but I can't give up now. Lucky we find a set of stairs that is still visible and we swim up them as fast as we can and in a few minutes we could walk again. We run down the main hall her hand still holding on tight to mine. Finally we reach to were the lifeboats are or were there is no lifeboat left. My ears are filled with nothing but screams of pain. The Doctor turns and looks at me. " I am sorry Yaz we're going to have to jump." She says tears filling up in the corner of her eyes. I reach out my hand and wipe them way. " that okay with me try and stay close please I don't want to lose you." I say looking up at her." I don't want to lose you to." She says quietly then gives me a small peak on the cheek. Then we run and climb over the rail our hands still lashed on to each other. " 3..2..1 JUMP!" We say together then we jump the cold water hits me like a truck I can't hold on. I feel so weak but luckily the Doctor's got just enough energy to pull the both of us onto a piece of the Titanic. I lay down feeling ice cold. I feel my eyes slowly shut. I have no more energy. I am dying? I wondered.

Doctor's POV
I look down at her she is freezing cold to the touch. I lay down next to her and hold her tight to my body hopping some of my body heat will keep her warm and alive until we can get to the TARDIS. I place two of my fingers on her wrist begging that she still has a pulse and to my horror it's slow and weak. I start sobbing that my girlfriend. Yasmin Khan could be dead by the time I get her to the TARDIS. I look up to the starts and pray to the universe to let my Yazzie be okay.