When foes join forces.

Yaz's POV
The Doctor had took a peek for quite a long time, I took a look and my eyes locked on. The Master. The     very one I met on the plane. The one who was impersonating a MI6 agent 'O'. Hang on a second didn't he die on Gallifrey when the death partial was released. He seamed to look just fine and he still wore the same clothes. He was taking to a woman with white hair, old blue eyes, a brown robe and brown boots. Then I looked at the Doctor her mouth opened wide. Then a bit of the pillar crumbled away. I grabbed the Doctor's hand and we are now crouching behind the remaining parts of the pillar. I took a quick look and the Master turned his head in the other direction to where we where. Who's there show yourself coward." He yelled and ran other to another pillar not to far for us. "We need to get out of here." Said the Doctor in a whisper. The something buzzed. "What was that?" I asked in a whisper. I was not taking any chances with the master not to far from us. "Communication device." Said the Doctor quietly. The device popped open it was from Eleven and Ten. "Hello present us and Yaz we found a horde of Daleks." Said Eleven. "Hi you two, we made a discovery to. The Master is here." I said quietly. "Have you two heard from Ryan and nine or Graham and Twelve." Said the Doctor worried. "Yes we heard from then they screamed and it cut out." Said Ten worried. Suddenly I head Ten and Eleven screaming then the communication device frazzled and blew up. "Oh my god." I said. The Doctor took another peek and the Master was running towards us. "YAZ RUN!" She said and she grabbed my hand and pulled me up the we were running. "OH YES! It's the Doctor and her little pet." Said the Master and he quicken his pace and it became a chase. We run though the grass and suddenly we reach the beach. We are surrounded. Nowhere to go. We are trapped. To face the wrath of the Master. The Master caches up with us. "Say goodbye Doctor!" He says coldly and he pull a dart out his pocket. Everything is now plugged into slow motion. The dart getting shot. Then I hear her let out a scream that I have never hear come out of her mouth. She fall onto the soft sand of the beach. Then out of nowhere a second dart gets shot. It's hits me. Right in my neck. My legs go weak and I fall to the sand laying right next to the Doctor. With the remaining energy I had left I gently moved my I grabbed the Doctor's and gently stroked it until I saw the Master picking her up letting go of my hand. All the energy has now left my body. I feel myself fall into the darkest of darkness. Falling fast asleep.