Pool day.

Doctor's POV
We arrive at the pool in the TARDIS and when I say pool I mean a small size water park. There are lazy rivers, small swimming pools, deep swimming pools,small slides, big slides and lots of seating. Me and Yaz walk hand in hand to the small swimming pool until I am not holding on to Yaz's hand anymore I am drenched in the pool soaking wet. "Yasmin Khan." I said as I see her laughing her head off. " Whose the chaotic one now." She said in between her laughs. "Absolutely not your way more chaotic than me." I said as I got out of the pool. Just then Yaz turned away and she was standing over the edge of the pool so for revenge of what happened earlier I pushed her in. " DOCTOR!" She said looking like a wet puppy after a long walk in the rain. " The tables have turned haven't they." I said and now I am in a fit of giggles. " Race you to the slides!" I said and got of running to the racer slides but Yaz is able to catch up to me and bet me by a millisecond she stuck out her tongue " Ha beat ya!" Said Yaz. "Alright then here's a new race then,first one down the slide wins." I said trying to redeem myself. We get set up " Ready, On your marks Get set GO!" I said and with one big push I scream at the top of my lungs down the slide I hear Yaz screaming too then I see bright white lights I look over to my left and see that Yaz isn't there." Ha whose the champion now!" I said then I feel something jump out from behind me. Yaz. I screamed. " Nah more like I won again." She said with a smile on her face. Just then while we were having fun. The TARDIS alarms went off. " Back to saving the universe." Said Yaz taking my hand and holding it in hers. " Back to saving the universe, Allong-y!" I said as we walked out of the pool room and went to go and get changed into some proper clothes. I wore my usual brown boots, blue striped socks, blue trousers with yellow braces, a black t-shirt with a rainbow stripe on it and my gray coat. Yaz is wearing a brown leather jacket, a navy blue t-shirt with a yellow star, black Jeans and brown boots and her hair tied into two cute space buns.  We walk over to the control panel and I pull down the leaver taking us to where the alarm sounded.