Love is in the air.

*Yaz's POV*
I woke up in my bed and looked over at the clock. 7:AM it read. I got out of bed slowly still feeling quite sleepy and pulled on my slippers and dressing gown and walked outside of my room heading towards the kitchen to find The Doctor and Dan chatting away with their toast with strawberry jam and orange juice. The Doctor turned round on her chair her beautiful hazel eyes staring right at me. " Good Morning Yaz!" She said so sweetly with a huge smile on her face. Dan on the other hand look tired still. " Morning Yaz." He said sleepy. I walked over and sat down at the table joining in with the conversation. " So where are we heading today Doctor." I asked. "Can we go to a beach?" Asked Dan. He probably wanted just to have a sunbave by the sea and relax the past few days had been a bit stressful for us. " Dan Lewis! Brilliant idea!" Said The Doctor pointing at him. " Right then I will go and sort the bags out." He said walking out of the kitchen. " I have to go and get changed." I said getting up and walking out of the kitchen. Then I turned back to her. " See ya soon." I said with a smile leaving her alone in the kitchen.

Around half an hour later we were ready to go to the beach on paradise bay. I was walking towards the control room when I was walking down the hallway The Doctor's bedroom door was open I could hear her struggling with something so I peaked my head inside. " Hi Doc, it's Yaz. Do you need some help?" I asked her walking into the room. She turned around. Boom. She looked incredible with her TARDIS blue swimsuit with the classic rainbow strike. " Oh Yaz. Hi errr. Could..err you help me put sunscreen on my face." She said I could feel her nervousness. " Of course I could help you." I say then I take the bottle of sunscreen and squeeze a bit on my hands and spread it on the Doctor's face. I felt like I was going to explode I was probably going bright red. " There all done." I say after finishing doing the Doctor's sunscreen. " Thanks Yaz you are so brilliant." She says with a huge grin on her face. " Thanks." I say quietly. In a flash she grabs my hand and we both run down to the control room to meet up with Dan.

*Doctor's POV*
Yaz for a long time has asked me about this moment that we will have to talk about life so far and what's be going on. We meet Dan in the control room and he is wearing a green and blue striped swimming shorts and a black waterproof top. " paradise bay here we come." I say waking over to the control panel having to let go of yaz's hand. In a flash we there. Paradise bay. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Was ways to describe it. " Come on Yaz. Perfect place for a moment we have always been talking about. " I say with a small smile on my face and we both find a quiet spot near the sea. Siting together.