The Titanic.

Doctor's POV
We have landed in Liverpool 10th April 1912. I rush and gently grab Yaz's hand and Dan follows along behind. I swing the doors open to see crowded streets. People rushing on to the grand ship. " Right you lot say close please." I say looking a both Yaz and Dan in the eye and they just nod. The Three of us step out of the TARDIS and make our way to the ticket stand for the 1st class cabin. When we reached to the front of the queue a man dressed in some sort of uniform greeted us. " Tickets please madam." He says with a smile on his face.I rummage round my coat pocket and pull out my Physic paper. " Your rooms are 1927 and 1928." He says after having a good look at the Physic paper the he goes to open the door. " Have a great stay on the Titanic." He says politely. " You too." The three of us say. " Right we have one single room and a double." Says Dan having a closer look at the tickets while me and Yaz share a look. " We will share, you have the single." I blurt without even thinking I go red in the face from embarrassment. I feel Yaz's hand tighten on me to try and contort me and it's working. We walk down the corridor to our rooms. " Right i will see you ladies later then." Says Dan opening the door to his room. " See ya later." Says Yaz with a smile on her face. I decided to make a bold move and lift Yaz bridal style and carry her into our room. " Wow it's beautiful." Says Yaz gobsmacked. The Room and one massive bed, a large wardrobe, one bathroom and a balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean. I place her on the bed and she's in a fit of giggles.

Yaz's POV
I am laughing like crazy then it hit me. D-did she j-Just l-lift me-e up. My brain is processing a million things at once but my chain of thought is broken by her. She is so beautiful in her suit. " Yaz there is a dance in the grand hall tonight should we attend with Dan." She asks holding the invitation. " Yes of course I don't see why we shouldn't." I say I can wait to see what she can pull of for tonight.