The party.

Doctor's POV
We finally arrive in London 1533 and I honestly are having so much trouble with this STUPID skirt. I try and run over to the doors to see the scenery but I trip and fall into Yaz's arms. "Woah remember your in a skirt. You can't really run it." Says Yaz as she helps me stand up straight and she keeps a tight hold of my hand. Graham and Ryan run over to us. "Luckily ducks they get to run." I said feel a tinny bit jealous. I slowly walk over to the door and open them wide open to see a field and a man and a woman walking hand in hand. I knew exactly who those two were. Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn and the two spotted us and came trotting over. "Good day." Says Henry when he comes over. "Hello your majesty, I am Queen Jane Smith of Cortland." I said trying my hardest to think of something quick an easy. "Well hello Jane and who are these lot." Asks Anne pipping in. "Oh I am Princess Yasmin Khan of Lunsburg." Says Yaz add a small curtsy at the King. "I am your majesty. Prince  Ryan Sinclair of Slaiten." Says Ryan and he shakes Henry's hand. Then finally Graham said. " Good day to you two your majesty. I am Duke Graham O'Brien of Bryanson." Said Graham. After that lovey introduction we got invited into the place and explored for a bit. A few hours later and Graham and Ryan are chatting with Henry and Anne and me and Yaz are in mine room since Henry asked us to stay over for a few nights. "Yaz this time period is not the most fond of the LGBT community so we have to keep a low profile that we are dating okay." I said worried that some bad could happen to me or Yaz. "Got it." She says and gives me a nod and we join back with the party. I sat down next to Anne while Yaz sat down next to Ryan. The clocked chimed 11:00PM then things started to get weird. I heard crying and screaming coming from everywhere. I stood up and ran out of the room and ran as fast as my legs could carry me and slammed the door behind me. I cuddled myself up on the bed covering my ears with my hands. Begging for the sound to stop. "This is going to be a long night." I thought to myself. Then the door creeked open.