Pancakes and Picnics

Yaz's POV
I feel lighter than a leaf in the autumn wind, Suddenly a blinding bright white light appears and I feel my eyes slowly open. I feel someone holding my hand gently and crying. "Come on Yaz please just remember me please." I hear the voice say it's sounds familiar. I squeeze her hand making sure she knew that I was okay. "Hey Doctor." I said all my missing memories flooding back to me. "Oh Yaz. You remembered." She said and she pulled me into a hug. "Of course I did. I couldn't forget you now could I." I said and I gently pulled the Doctor's face in for an unforgettable amazing kiss. A kiss full of love, emotion and passion. The Doctor pull away with tears in her eyes and I pull her back into a hug. "I missed you Yazzie." She said now I am crying too. "I missed you to Doctor." I said.
A few days later....
I wake up to the sound of my phone blaring of, I turn over and look at my calendar. Today is June 1st pride month! I get up from out of bed trying my best not to wake up the Doctor. I jog to the kitchen and started making her favourite breakfast. Pancakes with wipped cream, custard cream, cherries and chocolate syrup and along side her pancakes I am going to make her a rainbow hot chocolate. While I am preparing her breakfast I am going to surprise her with a picnic. Luckily last night Graham went to Tescos and got us mini sausage rolls, mini sausages, two chocolate muffins, a bottle sparkling apple juice, custard creams, one cheese and tomato sandwich and one BLT sandwich.

Doctor's POV
I turn over and open my eyes to see. No one. Yaz is not there. I panic and get out from the bed and I start running to try and find her looking in ever single room. Then a smell hit me and I start to follow it leading me back to the kitchen. I open the door and I see Yaz making. Oh no way! My favourite breakfast! "Good morning Doctor. Happy pride month." She said. "Morning Yaz happy pride month to you." I said back to her and walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. " Doctor today I have a surprise for you." Said Yaz and no matter how much begging I do she won't utter a word. Then the waft of pancakes fills my nose. "Oh Doctor there is something wrong with the stove." Called Yaz and I jogged over. She turns and starts spraying me with whipped cream. "Yasmin Khan this means war!" I said whenever I use Yaz's full name she knows she in trouble and stops and runs to go and get a wipe. She cleans my forehead and my cheek. "All done. Although you do have some still on your lips." She said and pulls me in for a kiss. I pull away. "Thank you Yaz." I said still in her grasp. "Your welcome anything for you." She says and bops my nose I scrounch my face. We sit down together at the table chatting and laughing. Today we had the day all to ourselves since Ryan was going to hang with his mates and Graham was going to go play bingo.

( Hello author her and thank you for getting this book to 500+ reads I am very grateful. Also this picnic idea was a suggestion by the fabulous CassandraCassandr420 )