Night terrors.

Doctor's POV
I couldn't sleep. Like at all. I mean it's no surprise that I am not tired because for the past month that's all I have been doing. Eventually my eyelids fell shut and I finally fell asleep.
My eyes reopened luckily for me I saw my favourite person in the whole universe. Yaz. She walked up to me with a stern look on her face. She placed her stone cold hand on my cheek. "Oh Yaz." I said in a whisper to just get an angry look from Yaz and she raised her hand at me and smacked me across the face hard. I looked back up to her. Tear stinging my eyes as I try to hold them back. "Yaz this isn't you. Snap out of it." I said and she just gave me a light chuckle. "Haha. Oh my dear Doctor. The Grand Serpent has made all my pain go away. How many times have you left me. HOW LONG HAVE YOU LEFT ME! 4 WHOLE YEARS AND 10 MONTHS! OF COURSE YOU WILL EVER KNOW HOW I FELT WITHOUT OUT YOU! But the grand Serpent has helped me. Removed all this pain that you had caused me. However you could come with me and we can feel no more pain under the control of the Grand Serpent." Yaz said so coldly it froze my hearts. I let a tear roll down my face. Then another person came into my view. "Hello Doctor. Lost someone of yours?" He said innocently. "How did you escape that rock." I said not moving my eyes of him. "Sent a message to some friends. Helped me of that pitiful rock and here I am back on earth." He said. "Let her go." I said coldly. "How about. No." He said and reached into his blazer pocket and pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger right at Yaz. Yaz's let a cry and  her body slumped to the floor. The Grand Serpent he put the gun back into his pocket and walked out of the room. I yanked and broke free from the handcuffs leaving my wrists bleeding. I ran over to Yaz and pulled her dying body into mine. "Yaz come on your not done. Please please wake up. I need you. I can't lose you. " I said in a broken sob. "Doctor? Sorry." Yaz said in a whisper. "You have nothing to be sorry for Yaz. I am sorry. Sorry for leaving you for so long. Sorry for how horrible I have treated you." I said crying harder then Yaz placed her shaky hand on my cheek. "I love you." She said weakly and placed a kiss on my cheek before her eyes fell shut. "NO NO. Yaz wake up." I screamed before my words got stopped by my sobbing.
I woke up with my breathing all other the place. My back drenched in sweat. I looked over to see. No Yaz. My face dropped. Her leather jacket was on the chair to my right and slowly but carefully I gently walked over to her jacket and picked it up taking her scent. I decided to pick up the pace and waked out of the med bay to bump right into Ryan and Graham. "Doctor! Your alright!" Said Graham pulling me into a hug with Ryan joining in. "Glad your safe Doc." Said Ryan. "So I am Ryan. So am I." I said in a whisper as we finished our hug. "Has anyone of you two seen Yaz." I asked and they shook their heads. "Sorry Doc the last time we seen Yaz was when you too where asleep in the medbay." Asked Graham and immediately my face went red. "Sorry we came back from shopping and wanted to cheek if you were awake and we saw that." Said Ryan apologetic. "It's fine. But now I need to find her." I said and ran to the control room and to the console panel and placed Yaz's jacket on it. The TARDIS made a noise. A noise I hate. Yaz was taken. My face dropped further. What happens if that dream becomes true?