Hope.

Doctor's POV
The trap was set, a grand mirror placed in the middle of the room. "Shall I open the door?" Asked Drac and I gave him a simple nod. Drac carefully opened the door to see. Ryan, Graham and Raven all safe. No Scarlet. "Where's Scarlet?" I asked then it hit me. Scarlet must of blinked. Sent back through time and space. "Right gang we need to lure the Angels here so I can blast them through time and space. Any ideas?" I asked. Drac, Oliver, Ryan and Graham just shrugged their shoulders. Nothing. I look over at Yaz and it looked like an idea sprung to her mind. "I got it. How about paper cuts outs?!" Said Yaz. I looked at her shocked. How could I have not though of this before. "Yasmin Khan! Brilliant!" I said and  I rummaged through my pocket and pulled out five paper cut outs and placed them behind the mirror. "Everyone hide now!" I said and everyone hid. Graham hid under a desk, Ryan and Raven hid behind a cabinet, Drac hid in behind a plant, Oliver hid behind the curtain and me and Yaz hid in a wardrobe. So we waited. About twenty minutes later the lights started to flicker on and off. The rain hardened. The thunder now at it's loudest. Then I heard them. The Angles. Quick as a flash I jumped out of the wardrobe and I soniced them. Stuck right in fort of the mirror. We were going to get away. Safely. The Angels fell into the mirror and a portal appeared. A purple portal pulling in every single Angel in. Then it closed. "You can come out now the angels have gone." I called and everyone came out of there hiding spot and if it was like magic the rain and the thunder had cleared. A sun appeared in the sky with light white fluffy clouds. "Off we go fam come on!" I called but I felt a cold hand pull me back. "Thank you Doctor." Said Drac with his fangs showing in a smile. "Your welcome." I said and Yaz joined my side. My eyes turned over to Ryan and Raven who were crying. "I am gonna miss you." Said Raven with tears running down her face. "Same." Said Ryan with the exact same look on his face. I felt so bad for him but we couldn't bring Raven with us because it would disprute history. "Come on mate." I hear Graham say and Ryan let go of Raven and together as the four of us we walked all the way out of Bran Castle and all the way in the mud back to the TARDIS. I went to open the door and my mouth hung open. How are they here!