Reunions

Yaz's POV
It has been two weeks since the Doctor had that whole ordeal and she's doing so much better now. I see her prancing and dancing around the control panel. "So Yaz how about a trip to Sheffield? See your parents and tell them about us and hang with Ryan and Graham." Says the Doctor already setting the coordinates. "Yep sounds like a good idea to me." I say I do feel a bit of worry bubble in me. I haven't told my parents I was a lesbian. What are they going to think of me? Suddenly I feel my girlfriends hand connect to mine comforting me. "Whatever happens you know I will always love you." I hear her say softly to me and places a gentle kiss on my forehead. Then we arrived. Right outside the flats that I live at. The Doctor grabs my hand and together we walk outside the TARDIS and walk to my flat. When we reach the door I press the bell and my mum comes and opens the door. " Yasmin Khan where have you been for the past two months!" Says my mum she gives me a hug but I can tell she missed me. "Ah Doctor, do you two want to come in for some tea?" She says with a smile. " Tea at Yaz's! Oh this is brilliant! I love tea at Yaz's!" Says the Doctor with a huge grin on her face and she grabs my hand and we walk into the flat. There on the sofa was my dad watching match of the day and Sonya on her phone. "Hakim! Sonya! Yaz is home and she's brung the Doctor with her!" Says my mum as she walks into the kichen and makes us four a cup of tea. The tv turns off. " Actually we are here because we need to tell you something." I say a sudden rush of anxiety hits me but the Doctor squeezes my hand conforming me. We sit on the sofa together and I cuddle up to her, my mums comes in with the cups of tea and sits down next to Hakim. " So love what's it you want to talk about?" Asked my mum conserved a bit. " Mum, Dad I am a lesbian and me and the Doctor have been dating." I say then I quickly stare at my feet the rush of anxiety getting bigger. I feel the Doctor pull me tighter to her. " YESS! you owe me 20 quid Hakim." Says my mum as she jumps up from the sofa. I look at the Doctor as if she told them already. " Don't look at me I didn't say anything." She says feeling as confused as I am. " Knew it." Said Sonya looking up from her phone. " W-WHATT HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKED HER!" I said shocked how my whole family knew that someday me and the Doctor would get together. "Well when the whole spider crisis happened you couldn't stop talking about her." Said Hakim with a smirk on his face. " Yeah you were like OBSESSED with her." Said Sonya clearly just trying to wind me up and I go bright red in the face so is the Doctor. " Well after all of that I bet your dad if you two were going to get together." Said Najia  and she looks over to Hakim holding her hand out. " 20 quid please darling." She says in a cute voice and Hakim reluctantly reaches into his trouser pocket and pulls out a crisp 20 pound note. " Thank you." Says Najia as she places a kiss on Hakim's head. " Eww mum don't do that here." Says Sonya and she gets up from the sofa taking her phone and cup of tea, sticks her tongue out at me and walks to her room. "Right best be off." I say getting of the Doctor and of the sofa. I hold out my hand and help the Doctor get up and the two off us walk to the front door. "Bye you two be safe!" Calls out my mum and we shut the door behind us. " Should we go and see Ryan and Graham." Asks my Girlfriend. " Yeah lets, the whole fam back together again." I say and we together make our walk to Graham's house.