The Search

Doctor's POV
The TARDIS came to a stop and I ran to open the doors. We were back to the prison where I got brutally tortured by the Grand Serpent. "Ryan! Graham! We are here." I called and they came right by my side. "We will find her Doc don't worry." Said Graham being the best grandad ever. "Let's get a shift on." I said and the three of us walked out of the TARDIS. "You two stay close" I said as we walked down the empty halls in silence. About thirty minutes later we turned a corner to see. OMG. "Hello sweetie." Said River as I ran to her hugging her tightly. "I am so happy to see you again. Well awake this time. Nothing has changed with you little miss chaotic." She said with a giggle. I turned my head to see the master and Ryan flirting like mad. "Hi Missy." I said as River let go of me. "Hello Doctor it has been a while. How are you?" She asked. "I am alright. Yaz is missing I need to find her." I said worryingly. "Well look how the tables have turned." Said the Master while holding Ryan's hand and I smirked then let out a laugh. "Well I guess I am rolling with the LGBT now." Graham joked. "Who are those two Doctor." Asked River pointing to Ryan and Graham. "Oh this is Ryan and this is Graham." I introduced and the boys gave her a little smile. Then my mind snapped back to finding Yaz. "I really need to get a shift on I need to find Yaz. I err had a vision last night and Y-yaz was d-d-dead." I said breaking down a bit and letting a few tears roll down my cheeks only to get comforted by Graham. "It's going to be okay Yaz. We will find Yaz. Alive and safe." He said with a warm smile while wiping away my tears. Then the now six of us start making our way down the endless halls looking for Yaz. I was getting more and more worried by the minute. Then suddenly we were getting shot at. "RUN!" I screamed running to find some sort of hiding spot which was a box. I sat down on the floor panting out of breath so was Graham. We had got split up from the other lovers. Just then the shooting stoped and two cold voices echoed around the room. One belonged to the Grand Serpernt I just know it and the other one had a mix of warmth and coldness. No way. Could it be? I peaked my head out from behind the box to see.