Countdown

Doctor's POV
It's the next day since I have had that amazing night with Yaz like we had our first kiss and we have been closer than ever. I wake up with a start to see that it's around ten in the morning which is reasonable since last night was  such a late night. I look down to see Yaz snuggled up to me again but I don't mind. I love it actually. I just lay there and watch the rise and fall of her chest as she breathes next minute she lets out a cute smile which makes me smile to. Then her eyes flickered open. " Morning Beautiful." I say stroking her beautiful brown hair. " Says the best woman in the universe." She says as she sits up in bed still being held in my arms. Then Yaz gives me a worried look on her face. " What's the matter Yaz, are you okay." I say pulling her in closer and holding her hand letting her know that I am here for her. " How much longer have we got until it sinks." She says in a whisper not to let anyone that could be ears dropping to hear. I shot a look on my face the TARDIS can't land on the ship then it stuck me we're stuck on a ship that's meant to sink in a days time. " Er.. about that Yaz I can't get the TARDIS here so basically we are pretty much stuck. I am so sorry." I say feeling heartbroken I can't lose Yaz or Dan they can't be added to the long list of names of people that had traveled with me then died. I can't. I start trembling and crying hard. It's all my fault i can't do anything. I so worthless and stupid. Why Doctor did you think bringing them here would be a good idea. But the train of horrible thoughts and visions are stoped by Yaz she's hugging me tight and rubs my back in small circles then she looks at me in the eye I can't bare what she's going to think and say to me.

Yaz's POV
I feel so bad for her. She's always trying her best to help everyone and when things go wrong she try's to fix it. This time she can't I know what's she's thinking about herself and this honestly breaks my heart into a million piece. I look into her once beautiful happy hazel eyes now they are stained with tears. " I don't think all of those things that you are thinking about yourself Doctor. Because I love you and I will always love you no matter what." I say strongly she gives me an sad smile in return then with my hand I wipe away her tears and gave her a kiss on her cheek. After a few minutes of silence we both get up from out of bed and I go of into the bathroom to get changed to it's a black mini dress, brown hat with white lining and gray shoes after I get dressed I come into the bedroom to see the Doctor and as always she looks so beautiful in her grey striped suit, blue bow tie and black shoes but in her coat pocket she has a golden pocket watch. " Hi Doctor wow you look amazing." I say starting right at her a blush forming on my face. " Oh thanks Yaz you look incredible too." She says and before I could even reply she pulls me into a soft kiss because breathing is a thing I pull away with an even bigger blush on my face and she has a blush on her face too. We leave the room to go and find Dan on one of the benches outside looking rather rough. We sit down and she pulls me into her arms. " Hey Dan you look rough what on earth happened." Asked the Doctor sounding kind of worried. " Oh I am fine I just ate way too much soup that night." He said grouchy. I face planted myself " Oh Dan no one needs soup more than you." I say and at this the Doctor is in stitches laughing so hard. Then the mood goes from happiness to more of a serious tone because the Doctor has to tell Dan that we are stuck on the Titanic. " So er. Dan. I er." She try's to get her words out but I know she so socially awkward so to give her a bit of comfort I squeeze her hand she looks up at me and smiles and mouths thanks you to me. " So I am really sorry but we can get of the Titanic so we are going down with it." She says In a hushed voice on the verge of tears. " Oh okay that's alright I mean I know I can't swim very well but i could try and get on a lifeboat with you two." He says trying to liven up the mood. " So how was you twos night went?" He asked while he sat there both me and the Doctor's face's turned bright red. The Dan gave us that look. " You two are so cute. I am happy for the both of you." He said with a smile on his face and the day went on with lots of laughs and fun.