Confessions

Yaz's POV
It's the next morning.Last night was so emotional it broke my heart to see the Doctor break down so much. I have never seen her in such a state. She's still asleep curled up next to me, her messy blonde hair shining in the morning sunlight. Just then she scrunched her face up and let out a yawn while rubbing her eyes. " Morning." I say still keeping her in my arms. She smiles sadly at me " Morning Yaz." She said looking down at her bandaged arm tears welding in her eyes. " What happened last night?" I ask her she takes a few minutes as tears fall down her cheeks. " I was in the bathroom sorting out my wounds on my head then I remembered we forgot Dan so when you were asleep I went back to New York and tried looking for Dan he wasn't anywhere to been seen then I look down at the docks and there was a clipboard of the missing and dead and Dan was on that list. I am so sorry Yaz." She says taking in a massive glup. I know how she feels right now she feels like it's her fault that Dan died I pull her in closer to me and she buries her face in my pyjama top. " You know your not alone when things like this happen. When you ever feel that way talk to me okay because Doctor I love you with all my heart and I will always stand by you what ever your going through." I say to her reassuring her. I have a brilliant idea she loves the pool. We actually have a massive water park in the TARDIS. It has 3 twisty slides, 4 that go straight down, a lazy river and a jacuzzi. " Hey Doctor so I know you love the pool so how about me and you have a pool day." I say she looks up to me with a childlike glow in her tear stained eyes. " Yay thanks Yaz your the best girlfriend a timelord could ask for." She says a she presses a kiss on my cheek and jumps of the bed and runs to the wardrobe hall to go and get changed. While I take a more slower approach but as I am taking my time the Doctor comes running back down the hall and bursts back into the bedroom. " Come on slowpoke!" She says grabing my hand and running back down to the wardrobe hall. As we enter we run to the swimwear section and look and a few moments later I am in a cute bikini with yellow and white polka dots, sandals with sunflowers on and black sunglasses then I turn my back and I see the Doctor and i may or may not had a gay panic right there. She's wearing a navy blue swimsuit with rainbow stripes on it,white sandals and black sunglasses. " Holy cow I am so gay." I said staring at her I can't take my eyes of her she is so beautiful and perfect in every way. " Oh sweetie please I know you have me as a girlfriend." She says walking towards me and spinning me around. " POOl TIME!" She said with the childlike glow and smile printed on her face. She grabs my hand and make our way to the pool but before we got there we stoped by Dan's room. I slowly open the door and my jaw opened. It was so beautiful it was filled with his favourite things,Liverpool stuff,scarfs and wok's. On the walls there are so many pictures of the memories we had together. I turn to the Doctor who is sadly smiling I squeeze her hand letting her know that I am always going to be by her side. I close the door and we slowly walk down to the pool.