Together again.

Doctor's POV
We finally reach Graham's house and make our way towards the front door and Yaz's presses the bell and Ryan opens the door shocked to see who it was. " GRAHAM! YOU NEVER GUESS WHOS AT THE DOOR!" Yells Ryan into the house and Graham is there quick as a flash. " I don't believe it! Doc and Yaz." He says and the four of us hug. When we pulled away me and Yaz walked into Graham's house to see nothing has changed. The sofa was still the same and the wallpaper then the four of us take a seat on the sofa. " So anything happen while we were away?" Ryan asks wanting to hear lots of stories. " Well me and the Doctor are dating, met a dogman, met a nice man called Dan Lewis but he went to travel with Dogman called Karvanista, Doc got kidnapped and we went on the Titanic." Yaz explained. My eyes widened. Dan wasn't dead? " You never told me this." I said to her feeling guilty that I couldn't say goodbye to Dan. " Well that's sounds more fun than we have here." Said Graham feeling a bit disappointed that he missed out on all of the fun. Then Graham looked at us like something clicked for him. " RYAN THASMIN ITS CANON!" Said Graham jumping up and down. I look at Yaz and she looks extra confused. " I am sorry what's thasmin?" I said confused. " Oh Graham's ship he made for you two." Said Ryan. Yaz gives me a look. " Oh not you two too!" She says like two more people knew that we would someday get together. "Should we go out tonight? Just us four like the good old times?" I asked taking this as an advantage while we are in Sheffield. "Yeah let's go to a club. Saw a good one on Mason street." Said Ryan. " Oooh let's." Said Yaz excitedly. "Right meet us at the TARDIS at four." I said looking at the clock reading that it was 1:30Pm. "It's a date." Said Graham giving Ryan a nudge. " Haha very funny." Said Ryan sarcastically and me and Yaz got up from the sofa and opened the front door and made our way back to the TARDIS and ran to the wardrobe hall to get ready for tonight.