Old Faces.

Doctor's POV
I squirt my eyes open I feel dizzy and confused then it hit me I was stunned and Yaz. OH MY GOD where is she. I swear if that woman had hurt Yaz in anyway. "The irrelevance is fine, for now." Said Linda popping out of nowhere. "I see your awake." She continued hovering over me I can feel her breath touch my skin. "Where I am, what do you want from me." I said weakly. Why am I so weak? "Well Doctor your in our best testing room and I want your blood." She said plain and simply. I look down at my body to see that I am covered in wires connected up to a machine then I look into my right hand and I see that I am attached to a tube that is sucking my blood out I look up above me and see that only about 0.005 pints of blood had be sucked from my body. " Why?" I ask her feeling increasingly dizzy. " Because, I want your regeneration powers, you see Doctor I am out and to continue my magnificent experiments I need more regenerations." Said Linda. I lay there in shock who is this Linda because I don't think that's her real name. "Also Doctor my name isn't Linda it's Daeva " Said Daeva as she let out and sickening smile. She turned on her heels and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her. I try and get up so I can run but I can't. I see the whole room spin then I am plugged into darkness.

Yaz's POV
I see two women one of then had long curly blonde hair, blue eyes, a black leather jacket,a leopard print shirt, black leather pants and black high boots. While the other woman had black short curly hair into a bun, with a white shirt, purple broach, purple skirt and black boots. " Who the hell is this person sweetie." Said The woman with the blonde hair. " I have no idea?" Said the black haired woman. " Do you two know the Doctor?" I asked them even though there was a small chance that they knew. " Yes of course I know the Doctor. Why?" Said the blonde hair woman. " She's in danger." I said with a panic. " Well that's nothing new do you want some help?" Asked the black haired woman. "I am River song and this is my wife Missy." Said River and then the three of us set off down the hall to find the Doctor. "So how do you know him?" Asked Missy. Him? Who's him. Then I remember the Doctor saying that she was the first woman incarnation. " Oh the Doctor she's a woman now and I am her girlfriend." I said proudly missy and river stood there in shock. " Oh my god this is amazing I can't wait to see her again." Said River and the hall ended to see two big doors open.