Henry VIII

Yaz's POV
I slowly open my eyes to see my arms wrapped in bandages but when I looked to my right I see her. The Doctor fast asleep. I hear her snore a bit but it's really cute. I tuck a strain of hair behind her ear and I stopped to admire her beautiful earring. How it's so perfect for her. The stars where she fell from and the golden hands representing how she gives everyone she meets a helping hand. Then I see her face scrounch and her eyes blink open. "Morning Doctor." I said her face scrounched and she opened her eyes fully. "Morning Yaz, how are you feeling?" She asks me her voice full of worry. "I feel fine just a bit sore." I said as I reach out for her hand and squeezed it relaxing her nerves that I was okay. I see tears puddle in her eyes and slowly roll down her face and with my hand I wipe them away. "I-I am sorry." She said her voice full of sadness I am so confused. "What for you didn't do anything wrong." I said pulled her into a hug and she covers her face in my stomach and I stroke her beautiful golden hair. "I should of got hit not you. I am a timelord I can heel faster and now your going to have so scars." She says into my stomach. I lay down so I at eye contact with her. "That's okay. You helped me get back to the TARDIS. Doctor please don't blame this on yourself." I said and I gently pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Yaz your one of the greatest people I know." She says with a small sad smile on her face. "And the same thing goes for you too Doctor. You are my universe." I said and I felt her lips crash onto mine. I pull away with the biggest smile on my face so does the Doctor and we get up out of bed. "Also Ryan and Graham are traveling with us again." Says the Doctor. " Yay the fam is back in business saving the universe!"
I said and I walked over to our room and got changed. I found a note on the door and Ryan had requested if we could go and meet Henry VIII and the Doctor agreed so I had to get dressed for the occasional. I picked a red headdress, a brown corset, scarlet skirt and black shoes. While the Doctor wore a navy blue headdress, black corset, a blue skirt and black shoes. We tried to hug each other but the skirts made impossible. " You look stunning." Said the Doctor with a smile. "So do you." I called back a blew a kiss to her and she caught it a place it on her cheek. We slowly walked down to the control room to burst into laughter at Ryan's and Graham's outfits. Graham wore a green hat, a brown coat, gray sleeves, black doublet, cream hose and black shoes. While Ryan wore a red hat, black coat, gray sleeves, black doublet, cream hose and brown shoes. "Wow you two look errr great." I said after my laughs had calmed down but the Doctor not so much. Now Graham and Ryan were laughing. "Now this is new the Doctor wearing a dress." Said Graham and the Doctor gave him a look that she was most unpleased on what she was wearing. It took the Doctor a long time to walk over to the control panel with out tripping on her skirt and falling over and finally she pulled down the leaver taking us to 1533.

Hello you fabulous lot. I hope you are enjoying the book these next few chapters are a request of the fabulous. savvy_geronimo_books if any of you have any requests I will try and do them. For now Byeeeeee.