A trip to the Titanic.

Doctor's POV
I wake up with a stir to se yaz still asleep on me. She looks so cute when she is asleep. Today is the day I am going to surprise her and Dan with a trip to go on the Titanic. But leave quickly before it hits the iceberg and sinks. I hear a loud yawn. It's coming from Yaz as she starts to wake up. " Morning Yaz." I say while playing with her smooth shiny hair. " Morning Doctor." She says sleepy and lets out another big yawn. "Do you want to know what we are doing today?" I ask her egar to tell her my surprise. " Yes go on what are we doing today." She says with a smile on her face. " We are going first class on the Titanic!" I say excitedly. " What Doctor! Thats amazing but what happens when the Titanic hits the iceberg!" Says Yaz looking conserned. Seeing Yaz feeling scared breaks my hearts a bit so I hold her right in my arms. " Don't worry I won't let anything bad happen to you I promise." I say looking into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. We both get up out of bed and I leave the room to let Yaz get dressed. I race down the hallway to tell Dan where we going today but I bump into him in the hallway near the Kitchen. " Hey Dan, we are going on the Titanic today." I say. He looks at me shocked. " Did you get inspired by the movie last night. Take Yaz out on a date on the Titanic would be so romantic." He says to me. " How do you know that I had a crush on Yaz?!" I say going red in the face. We start walking down the hallway to the wardrobe hall. " I am pretty good at detecting if someone likes someone." He carries on saying. " So do you think she likes me?" I asked curiously. " Yep I think she 100% likes you." He says. I start having a small party in my head then we reached the wardrobe hall to see that Yaz had already picked an outfit. My jaw dropped. OH. MY. GOD. She looks brilliant with her navy blue dress, her brown hat with a blue ribbon on and lovey black shoes. " Oh my Yaz you look incredible." I say still feeling gobsmacked. " Thank you." She says smiling. Then I walk off to go and get changed. Minutes later i come out with an amazing black suit with a navy bow tie.

Yaz's POV
I see her coming out in her outfit and OH MY GODDESS she looks incredible in her black suit and navy bow tie. The same navy that matches with my dress. " Wow Doctor you look incredible." I say with hearts in my eyes. " Thanks Yaz." She says scrounching her face then right on cue Dan comes in with his outfit. He is wearing a emerald green suit and a white bow tie. " Wow Dan that's certainly a look." I say trying my best to hold in the laughter. The Doctor on the other hand is leaning on to me in a fit of laughter. After our laughs had calmed down we all together walk down the hallway to the control room but the Doctor holds my hand the entire way. We reach the control room . The Doctor runs over the control panel letting go of my hand. " Liverpool 1912 here we come!" She says as she pulls down the leaver.