Chapter 60: Neith

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

I dial Valeries phone and add Belle to the call. It has been a day since the trafficking thing.

"Hi." Says a breathless Belle.

"Hi." Says Valerie.

"How you doing girls?" I ask.

"Good." Valerie replies.

"Suffering from this pregnancy." Belle mumbles.

"I need your help with something." I say.

"What?" They ask at the same time.

I explained everything to them.

Belle even seems like she is crying.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yes. I just love the idea of girls not getting abused or hurt and all." She mumbles.

"It's a great idea. I am in." Valerie says.

"Me too. But I just can instruct them till I give birth." She says with a sigh.

"We should teach them to stand up against abuse even if it's coming from their family member. They should learn to separate love from abuse and fight from any form of it." Belle adds sniffling.

"Agree." I say. Valerie agrees as well.

"Look I can't always be there but I am gonna help you with all I can." Valerie says.

"Me too." Belle says.

"What should we name it?" I ask.

"Was Athena the name of the female goddess of war?" Belle asks.

"Yes but in some tales it has been said that Medusa got raped yet she turned her into that monster." Valerie says.

"Shit." Belle curses.

"Bellona is also a goddess of war." Valerie says.

"I know right? I was being humble." Belle says.

"Maybe Wonder-woman?" I suggest.

"It won't be taken seriously." Valerie says.

"Maybe Neith? Besides being a goddess of war I know someone named Neith that was killed by her father and brother. Honor killing. It was brutal. We want our girls to be strong. To not go through the things that many other females did just because of their gender." Valerie says.

"I agree." I say.

"Same." Belle adds.

"Then it's settled send me the times you are all available." I tell them. We hung up after that.

I go downstairs. I stayed the night in Francesco's house. I go to his office, knock and enter.

"How you doing?" I ask going toward him.

"Good. How about you? Is your head better? Does it ache?" He asks.

"It's fine. Thanks." I say. He nods. As I reach him he grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap.

"Francesco." A voice says entering the room. Fucking Matteo. I narrow my eyes at him. I think he is finally dating Francesco's sister but I don't care enough to ask.

"Clara. Good to see you." He says. I was avoiding him as much as I could. Cause he is annoying.

"Don't you miss your job? There are people you could hunt." He suggests.

I glare at him.

"Don't bother her she has a headache." Francesco says kissing the side of my head. I lean against his chest. Sticking my tongue out at Matteo. Mature I know. Matteo just rolls his eyes.

He is right I do have a headache. I just didn't want to bother him with it.

Matteo discussed some business stuff and left. Then I explained everything about Neith at him.

"That's a great idea." He says staring at me. I nod.

"Yes I need to go prepare everything for it but wanted to talk about it with you first." I say kissing him and getting up.

"Need to go." I say.

"See you tonight." He says. I nod.

He made it clear that I am his girlfriend and even bought me a diamond ring just so I could remember this all the time. As if I can forget.

Finding love was never in my plans but now that I am in love I am not gonna fight it. I am gonna enjoy every second I can.

I smile to myself thinking about my life. I have lost a lot but if I keep focusing on them I would disable myself. Not being able to live anymore.

I feel like I have let go of the things that were weighing me down. I can finally breath peacefully.

The end.