Chapter 43: Fight

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

"Clara are you ready?" Francesco asks.

Who is ready to die? If there is anyone then I am ready as well.

"Clara." Francesco calls again.

"Of course I am ready. I was born ready." I say. Lie. I just want to sleep and watch movies.

"Goodbye beautiful hotel suite. Goodbye curtains, walls and bed." I whisper petting them.

"What the fuck? Are you high or something?" Francesco asks.

"No of course not." I say shaking my head.

"Then let's go." He says dragging me.

"What's your plan?" I ask.

"I explained the plan five times already." He says. Well it's not my fault I zoned out each time.

First time he was looking handsome, second time I was thinking about why there was a beach in Bikini Bottom when they are already under water, third time I was thinking about how stupid I can be, fourth time I was thinking about my family I mean I am soon going to meet them so the death plan reminded me of them and the fifth I was thinking what should I wear. See not my fault.

"Well explain for the one last time." I say. He rolls his eyes.

"I got their location from my friend. We will kill the guards with Sniper rifle." He say and was about to continue when I cut him off.

"Wait stop. Explain the rest later." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Let's do the first part and when we are done explain the rest." I say.

"I am not your teacher. I can't stop and explain each time a part is done." He says.

"Shhh. Don't overthink it." I say with a smile. Leaning against the car window looking out.

It's a beautiful day to kill and die. I nod to myself.

We arrive after ten minutes.

"Francesco you are a good boss." I say with a smile. More like you were a good boss. Too soon to die. He is sacrificing himself for his business.

"Are you ok Clara?" He asks.

"Yeah why not?" I ask.

"You're acting weird." He says.

"Head or tail?" He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"Head or tail? Hurry." He says.

"Head?" I ask unsure. He flips a coin.

"You will be the sniper while I go in." He says. Oh no. He is gonna die alone.

"Francesco are you serious? I will go in." I say I mean we are in this situation because of me.

"Clara just go up that building." He says.

"And when you're done tell me." He says. I nod going toward the building.

Well that just happened. The building is abandoned so guess the how I felt when I found out I have to use the stairs to get on top.

Now I really prefer to go in and kill them all with bare hands.

This should be a joke. I say pressing the elevator bottom for the hundredth time.

I go to the stairs and start going up.

"Adventure time, come on, grab your friends.We'll go to very distant lands. With Francesco the dog, and Clara the human, the fun will never end. It's ADVENTURE TIME!" I sing to myself. Yay I am on the fifth floor only forty to go.

"Fuck this, fuck them and fuck everyone." I growl. Thirty eight to go.

"Yes Clara this is what you get for not killing them that night." I whisper to myself.

This is probably the worst torture I've ever had. Is Francesco torturing me for my deeds. Well probably.

"Clara are you there yet?" Francesco asks through my small wireless spy earpiece.

"Yes Francesco I am the fucking flash so I reached the top in five minutes." I say. He chuckles.

"Are you torturing me?" I ask.

"Of course not." He says with a chuckle.

I am sure the odds of me surviving the fight was more than the stairs.

"Are you there yet?" He asks with a bored tune.

"No Francesco go have a town tour and a dinner by Seine. When I reach the top I will call you. Have fun." I say.

He can even marry and have a child till I reach there.

"Clara don't be ridiculous." He says.

"Francesco you knew right?" I ask.

"Maybe." He says.

And yesterday I was praying for him. I thought he is the naive servent or creature well jokes on me. I am the naive one. Unbelievable.

"After this I will resign." I whisper.

"Are you there yet?" He asks.

Every time he asks this I feel like I can slice his throat open or punch him in the face.

"Just twenty floors left." I whisper.

"Hurry up." He says.

Hurry up? How dare he? How fucking dare he? If he thinks it's easy he can do it himself.

"You are slow." He whispers.

I am slow? There isn't a person able to go faster than me in stairs.

"Rest in peace." I whisper. He chuckles.

"You are enjoying this?" I ask in disbelief.

"Of course Clara. Probably one of my best decision." He says.

"Was the head or tail thing even true?" I ask.

"Of course not." He says.

What the fuck? What the actual fuck?

"Mhmm this coffee is great." He says.

He is drinking his coffee when I am climbing up the stairs without even a water bottle.

There is just thirteen floors left. Think about how you're gonna torture Francesco yeah. Yeah. The images of me beating him is my motivation.

"You better choke on that coffee." I whisper to myself. Yeah better choke on that than me choking him with my bare hands.

"Clara come on. We are getting late." He says.

Clara remain cool. You're almost there. Deep breaths.

I didn't even complain about the heavy sniper rifle I am carrying.

"Francesco have you been told that you're annoying?" I ask.

"Oh and by the way you aren't a good boss." I add.

"I take it back." I say referring to my compliment.

"Hallelujah." I yell as I reach the rooftop.