Chapter 5: The mission

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

After sealing the deal with Matteo. Francesco joined us.

"What are you talking about?" He asks while looking at the weapons.

"You are not gonna like this." Matteo says and sighs.

"What?" Francesco asks.

"Um well we kinda made a deal." Matteo says rubbing the back of his neck.

"What deal?" He asks.

"Um well umm Clara is going to fight with a urumi." He says.

"You are kidding me right?" Francesco asks.

"No. Look I know you hate buffoonery or disorder but she says she can do this." Matteo says.

"Come on with have a billion weapons and you know how much our missions and attacks matter to me yet you let her do this or worse you provoke her into this. You know how stubborn she is. She will even attack with a spoon just to prove her point and say that she is powerful." Francesco says. I clear my throat.

"Um guys I am right here." I say.

"Oh come on it won't be that bad." Matteo says completely ignoring me.

"If anything goes wrong because of this stupid deal of yours I will make you guys face the consequences." He says with a serious tone ans leaves.

"Fuck." Matteo mutters.

"Let him be nothing will go wrong." I whisper to him with an evil look.

"Maybe we should call it off." Matteo says.

"No no no. The deal can't be broken." I say.

"Yes the deal can't but we can. He will easily break us." He says.

"Come on." I say and roll my eyes.

"Whatever." He sighs and leaves.

***

"Yeehaw." I say as I twirl the urumi above my head and around me.

We are in middle of something. Well a mission. A guy attacked me and I attacked him back with urumi and let me tell you this weapon is crazy.

Fuck. I brought the weapon down but someone was on the way. Was cause now his head is a mile away from his body. I stare at it. Shit I can't even play with this weapon or mess around. I gulp looking around.

Each one of the members were busy fighting someone. They had a rat so getting in wasn't a problem but fighting them wasn't as easy as I thought.

"Fuck." I growl as I chop the next person into the pieces. This is boring why not just burning the whole place down yeah cause we wanted something from them.

"Say hi to my father." I say as kill someone and make my way toward my new victim.

"Say hi to my father." I say as my new victims body falls to the floor. Well guess my father's gonna get a lot of greetings cause I killed many in an hour, probably a new record.

Who would've thought that I was going to be this good with the urumi. I mean I knew I had used it a few times but that's beside the point. I sigh.

I spot Matteo and make my way toward him. I chop the person he is fighting to into small pieces as I whisper say Hi to my father. The body falls reviling my smirking face.

"What the fuck." He growls.

"Get ready to do as I say." I say with a smirk he just rolls his eyes and leaves. I am going to enjoy this was too much.

Half an hour later there is a ground full of bodies and us bloody.

"They were the bad guys, human trafficking and all." I whisper to myself as I stare at their dead bodies.

"Their boss wasn't here." Francesco says to us with a file in his hand.

Francesco is a fucking killing machine. He looks cold as stone fighting them with a blank face. He is serious in his job.

"And one of their vans is missing which means he is out on a mission as well. So some of y'all should leave till me and the rest make a decision." He says. Some start leaving, guess they were ready for a situation like this. Knowing who hast to stay who has to leave. But I wasn't ready, I didn't even know what to do. I just stand there awkwardly.

"Clara you can leave with that stupid weapon of yours." He says. I nod with a smirk. I have a plan.

"Ummm can Matteo bring it?" I ask.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"Um I want to go home so I can't bring it with me." I say he rolls his eyes.

"Here Matteo." I say as I hand him my weapon.

"Take care of my baby." I say as I pet my weapon.

"The reason you have to do as say." I add and pat him in the back. He rolls his eyes.

I take my leave but when I was out of sight I went to one of the bodies. The uniform is cleaner the the other cause the owner was shot in the head. I wear the uniform. I got out from the back door and tada I was right.

"Boss they killed them all we have to go." A male says. I run toward them pretending to be horrified.

I can inform Francesco and Matteo or kill them in less than a minute but where's the fun in that. I smirk. Finally some fun for myself.

Will Francesco get mad at me? Probably. Do I care? No.

"Yes boss." I say. The boss raised a brow. He is a middle aged man.

"And who the fuck are you?" He growls.

"Boss you can't recognize me? I was with our members when they attacked us I barely made it out." I say as I pant with a hurt expression. He raised a brow.

"Ok get in. We gotta go." He says. I pull my mask on with a smirk as I join them in the van sitting beside some members. Our future corpses. My new victims. I look at them with an adoring smile.

"Thank you. Thank you." I say with love and smile. They give me some weird looks but some nod and some just shakes their heads.

This is going to be so much fun.