Chapter 3: Who

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

I wake up getting ready for my job.

Soon I was standing in the same hall waiting for the maid.

"Ma'am, sir is waiting for you." She says and leaves. I start making my way toward his office but a someone bumps into me.

"Oops. Oh you are the new whore. I heard a lot about you." She says. She is an average height.

"Fortunately I haven't heard about you. Who are you?" I ask. She glares at me.

"I am Bianca." She says.

"Who?" I ask again. She glares at me.

"That's what I thought." I say and roll my eyes before leaving.

I knock and when I am allowed I walk in.

"Hi." I say. He looks up from his file with a pen in his hand.

"Hi. You did great the information you got from him is quit impressive." He says I nod.

"Today I will introduce you to all the members after your job." He says I nod.

He hands me a file and tells me that is ok to kill him. A rapist. Oh gosh one of my favorites to torture and kill. I make my way toward basement.

Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose

I sing while slicing his stomach open. I was done with him. Got all the information. Let's write the chorus on his shoulder. I giggle. Such a masterpiece.

"Oh gosh. I don't get it why should I be the one to collect the informations from you." Matteo says shaking his head.

"Cause you are lucky." I say with my duh tone.

"Yeah I am sure is that." He grabs the file from me.

"Come on clean up yourself. You will meet everyone at the dinner table." He says I nod making my way toward the restroom.

When I was done I get out following a maid to the dining room.

When Francesco noticed me he stands making everyone quiet in process.

"So everyone you might know that we have a new torturer. Clara Aloisio is working with us." He announces.

"She? A female as the torturer?" A guy asks. I didn't hesitate to grab the nearest knife and throwing it at him. It lands on his shoulder. Gasps were heard.

"If I hear another sexist word I won't hesitate to kill the sexist person." I say.

"Clara." Francesco growls.

"What?" I ask. He takes a deep breath with closed eyes.

I take a sit and start dining.

"Is it true that Matteo got sick by looking at your well um job?" A girl asks. I nod.

"He doesn't appreciate my art." I sigh.

"Is it true that the interviewer got sick by your résume?" She asks I nod.

"Is it true that you are a whore?" The girl from the morning asks.

"It depends on who is asking." I reply.

"Who are you?" I ask pretending not to hear her non existent answer.
She glares at me.

" A nobody. That's what I thought." I said.

"Is it true that you are the most ruthless torturer out there?" Another one asks. I nod.

"Now my turn. Is it true that y'all are unable to shut up and let me eat in peace?" I ask. Well nobody asked questions after that.

"May I ask is there any vegan food?" I ask looking at Francesco and Matteo.

"You are kidding right?" Matteo asks laughing. I glare at him.

"Oh my god you are serious." He says with a shocked face. He clears his throat.

"I mean you kill humans, not just a simple kill but also torture in worst ways but you don't eat meats or animal products?" He asks. I nod.

"So?" I ask.

"I mean come on I saw you licking or sucking humans blood of your hand." He says unsure.

"So? What's your point? I mean yes I do that usually but I don't eat them. I am no Hannibal." I say while glaring.

"You sure?" He asks. I raise a brow.

"Yet." I reply referring to me being Hannibal.

"Shit Jesus ok calm down. Maybe the salad?" He asks unsure. Referring to the question about the vegan food.

"But that's a chicken salad." I say.

"Put the chickens aside?" He suggests unsure. I nod.

"Dinning table full of different foods yet there isn't any vegan food." I whisper to myself as I shake my head in disappointment.

After dinner I take my leave.

Francesco's POV:

I watch Clara leave.

"Who is she exactly?" My sister asks watching her back.

"A mystery." I whisper. She nods.

"She will be my favorite patient." She whispers excitedly. My sister is a therapist.

"But she isn't. She is so hard to deal with I don't think she will accept to be your patient." I reply.

"Such a shame. She must've been through hell. Her walls are so high that is impossible to see through her. She is so unpredictable. I studied her in these two days and I must say I am dying to know her story." She says. I have to agree with her. I am curious too.

"So far I have some theories." She whispers.

"Which are?" I ask.

"A tough childhood." She says.

"Wow thank you. That was impossible to guess." I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes.

"I think she is a sadist or perhaps she has alexithymia or she can be a sadomasochism." She says excited.

"Oh come on." I say and roll my eyes. She stares at me expectedly.

"I will go with tough childhood." I say.

"Look I am sure about sadist. You can't torture like that without being one." She says. I roll my eyes. Aren't we all? I mean here in mafia it's hard not to be one and survive.

"She is a killing machine like yourself." She whispers. I roll my eyes getting up from the table.

"A killer machine." I whisper to myself going back to my office.