Chapter 36: Sacrifice

"Are you dying?" She asked with a trembling voice. Even though he made her a killer she wasn't ready to loose him. His only parent.

"Why do you mind? Clara look I am not your loved one. I am the monster of your story." He says.

"Monster or not you're my father." She says running away.

Armani stand there thinking about his miserable life.

Another drunken night of him whispering to himself.

"But I lost myself when I lost you." He whispered staring at her picture.

"You left without warning. Gone so fast. Now all we have are memories of our past." He whispered the quotes and poems he heard to her picture. What he didn't know was that in his drunk states, when he is vulnerable his daughter is watching her.

"I am living with you memories." He said.

Soon Clara was eighteen. Armani gave her a Ferrari and a mansion in Hawaii.

"You're gone, gone, gone away
I watched you disappear
All that's left is a ghost of you
Now we're torn, torn, torn apart
There's nothing we can do
Just let me go, we'll meet again soon
Now wait, wait, wait for me, please hang around
I'll see you when I fall asleep." Armani was whispering to himself while holding a picture of her wife when Andrew rushed in.

"She is nowhere to be find." Andrew said.

Armani tracked her down. He had put a device in her necklace.

When he got there Clara had killed most of them. He helped her killing the rest.

They were finished when he noticed something. A guy pointing his gun at her. He pushed her away and got shot instead of her. Clara killed the guy rushing to her father.

"Father." She said holding him. He smiled. She called the ambulance.

"Why did you do that?" She asked crying.

"I couldn't loose another loved one. I love you Clara even though I am the monster of your story." He said with a smile.

He sacrificed himself for her.

"Send them all to me. All your kills." He said with a chuckle.

"I love you too." It was true. Their relationship was a hate and love one.
Andrea didn't let him to be the exact monster he wanted to be. She would tell her the reason behind his doings.

Her father didn't show much affection toward her but sacrificed himself for her. Clara felt guilty.

"Maybe I could see her." He said.

"No no. You will survive." Clara said in denial.

"Clara live a happy life, something I was unable to do after loosing her." He said. She cried harder.

"Remember that you were loved. Clara Andra Aloisios my little light and warrior." He said. Why everyone keep leaving her?

The ambulance arrived but couldn't do anything. Once again Clara witnessed her parents death.

"Goodnight to you. Goodnight to me. Now close your eyes and go to sleep. Goodnight. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams tonight. Goodnight. I love you." She whispered to her father. Once again she was in the situation she hated the most.

She stared at the tombstones. Her unborn sibling, mother and father.

"My child enough of you suffering." Her grandfather said hugging her.

"I saw them dying. What did I do to deserve this." She sobbed in his chest.

"Am I cursed?" She asked him.

"No my little one. You're our light just like your name. Don't think anything else." He said wiping her tears.

He took her home. She didn't go back to that mansion. It was full of bad memories. The A mansion wasn't her happy place after all.

Her uncle joined her.

"Clara darling you have us." He said with a smile.

"You can always count on us. We will always be here for you." He added.

Clara didn't know what she was suppose to do without them.

"I am glad to have you both by my side." She said looking at them.

Soon her grandfather was her only family. Her uncle was with her from time to time but she lived with her grandfather. She was even living with him till a year ago.

The grandfather who still adores her. Every month he sends jewelries to her house to remind her that she is loved. Every birthday he would buy her a company or mansions. He enjoyed spoiling her. She was his heir. She would be the leader after him.

He adored her. How she fights how she acts. After that day in the cemetery he would meet her on each weekend till her father passed away.

Clara was a billionaire. With her fathers money she was a millionaire but when her grandfather joined she became a billionaire. She didn't like to admit it. She works here and there to entertain herself.

Her uncle has a son. A son who's living in Switzerland. Yup his father wanted him away from all of this. He didn't bring any other children cause he didn't want to risk it. He thought his life is way to dangerous for this.

But Clara is build for it. For danger. With a rage inside of her it's hard to stop her. Face of an angel but she is the devil. Her grandfather knows that and loved it. He would listen to her murder stories adoringly.

They are like a small family. He would take her on his business trips if she wants to. He would burn the whole world down for her after all she's his only heir and family.

Her grandfather was usually on vacation. That's the time she goes around messing with people or boys. She had a boyfriend. His first which was an asshole. Them her second was a don who she fucked him and after that she had it enough. She decided to retire. Her hands were more useful than them. Till she met Francesco.