Chapter 4: Savage

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

I get up and get ready for work. When I arrived they invited me to have breakfast with them.

I was sitting when I felt something on my thigh. Seems like someone has a death wish.

"Take your hand off of me." I say keeping my cool. A man was running his hand up and down my thigh.

"Let's have some fun." He whispers.

"I don't want to." I whisper back.

"Come on." He says with a smirk.

"You weren't here yesterday were you?" I ask he shakes his head. His hand going toward my inner thigh.

"Take. Your. Hand. Off. Of. Me." I say.

"What if I don't?" He asks I nod.

In a second I stand breaking his hand pushing him to the floor and putting my shoe on his chest while putting pressure on his broken hand.

"If I see you assaulting anyone I will kill you." I say. He nods. A single tear escaped his eye. The whole table were staring at me with shock.

"Say it." I yell.

"I won't ever assault anyone. I swear." He says. I nod kicking him in the chest before leaving.

I was sitting in the garden when I felt a presence behind me.

"You should stop harming my men." Francesco says. He was there watching us but not doing anything. Just drinking his coffee and enjoying the show.

"Maybe they should stop being assholes." I say.‌

"Anyway today there isn't any person to get informations from. However we are going on a mission tonight you can join us if you like." He says. I nod.

"Ok I will come." I say he nods and leaves.

A mission. I missed them. They are so fun. I just hope this won't be my last one with Francesco. My last boss regretted taking me even though I was a good girl. I sigh.

I was bored so I decided to go to the training room. So here am I.

I saw many people training with each-other. Wrong technique. Wrong move. Ugh it's so annoying.

The first two that were training were doing it wrong. The guy on the left weakness's was his right side while the other guys was his left foot. I realized it while analyzing their tactics.

"Red head you're doing it wrong attack his left foot." I said. He rolls his eyes.

"If you think you're so strong and know everything then come and fight him yourself." He says.

"I will fight you both at the same time." I say with a smirk.

"You?" The other guy asks with a chuckle.

"Then who your mother?" I ask rolling my eyes. He glares at me.

"I don't have all day. Are you both ready?" I say before he could reply my first comment about his mother.

"Don't cry when I crash your bones." He says. I pretend that I didn't heard him.

I stand there cracking my bones. I am fast. I know that about myself.

They attacked me at the same time but I dodged. I jump and kick one of them in his back, he falls to the floor. I swear I heard his bones crack under my shoes. The second guy attempts to punch me but I dodged and punch him in his stomach and than kick him in his left foot.

I notice the tear in his eye. The tear of pain coming from his left eye.

"I thought you promised not to cry when I crash your bones." I say rolling my eyes.

I get out noticing the circle of people around us.

"Who's next?" I ask with a smirk.

Some rolled their eyes some glared but they all left.

I was sitting in the hall on my phone when Matteo comes.

"Clara come on we are getting ready for tonight." He says I nod following him.

"So Matteo I heard that the members are obsessed with me." I say sarcastically.

"Yes they adore you. They even put a prize for the first person who beats you down." He says.

"Awww that's very nice of them." I say rolling my eyes.

"Maybe just maybe it's because of your attitude?" He asks unsure. I glare at him.

"What about my attitude?" I ask.

"Nothing. Nothing let's just choose your weapon for tonight." He says. I nod.

"So what do you prefer?" He asks.

"It doesn't have a difference for me. Anything available is good." I reply he just glares at me.

"You mean you are that good that you don't have a special weapon, you are a master in all of them?" He asks sarcastically.

"Exactly." I reply with my duh tone.

"Ok then you will fight with urumi." He replies with a smirk.

"Urumi? You have that here?" I ask.

I mean urumi is considered one of the most difficult weapons to master due to the risk of injuring oneself. It is treated as a steel whip and therefore requires prior knowledge of that weapon as well as the sword.

"Yes of course why not." He says.

"So you mean I have to use urumi, an ancient weapon, in a gun fight?" I ask.

"Yes." He nods.

"Ok I am all in but if I master that weapon you have to do what I say." I say. He chuckles.

"Ok and if you fail and are unable of doing and ending the night with that weapon you have to do as I say." He says with a smirk. I nod.

"So deal?" He asks offering his hand for me to shake.

"Deal." I say shaking his hand.