Chapter 18: Robin Hood?

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

"Here." I say handing five thousand dollars to another homeless.

Yup that's what I'm doing today. Helping with the money I won. Robin Hood who?

I donate three million dollars to charity. And the other two I'm giving it to any homeless I see.

"Ho ho ho. Santa fucking clause is here." I say giving money to some other homeless.

I put five thousands on a sleeping woman's lap. She suddenly opened her eyes and caught my wrist. She has silver eyes and silver hair. Oh god.

"Be ware of what's coming for you. A storm is coming. They will all come to take their revenge from you and right when you're thinking you have nothing left to loose you will loose the thing you never wanted. Be strong. When you feel something that you've never felt catch it before it's too late." She says going back to sleep. What does she mean? I look around and yes she's talking to me.

What the hell was that? Did she fucking spoiled my life for me? She better not that wasn't the wonderful life I wanted to have. I gulp looking at her.

"Ma'am what did you mean?" I ask shaking her.

"Were you talking to me?" I ask again. Why isn't she waking?

"She's dead." A young boy says walking to us. What the hell? I immediately let go of her. She falls to her side.

"For how long?" I ask.

"No no don't answer that." I say before he could open his mouth.

"Can I have her money?" He asks. I nod leaving.

Well that just happened. I limp going to my car. It's enough for today. So based on what she told me I am going to get fucked up. Congratulations to me. Clara stop thinking about it. Yes I better stop overthinking.

At least she could've give me a solution. Ugh. Maybe I was hallucinating.

I drive home. These two days weren't my days. Was I under a curse or spell or something? Ok ok I am fine.

I arrive home taking shower and changing. I open my phone and notice some pictures in our mob group. Yes we have a group so we could announce stuff. And guess who's running it? Fucking Matteo.

They were pictures of them on the yacht and even Francesco was there having the time of his life. So much of I am gonna stay. I roll my eyes. Their was a selfie when Francesco was on the phone and Matteo was smiling. With the caption: look who convinced the boss to join us.

Clara don't make a comment don't. Oops I did it.

"Look who can convince the boss in shitty stuff like himself but not the serious ones: A one year old useless asshole." I commented.

Maybe I am too harsh on him. He deserved it. He didn't even bother to invite me on the tour. I sigh rolling my eyes. How much I hate this guy. The most annoying creature.

"Look who's still mad and it's acting like a bitch." He replies. I blocked him. Well I am having me period soon very soon. Like in an hour kinda soon.

Don't leave the group Clara he will think that he got you. Should I remind him that I am Clara Aloisios? A ruthless assassin. A torturer. Should I remind him off bowing at my French toast or throwing up after seeing some dead bodies? Don't threaten him. Don't just don't.

I stopped myself from sending another text saying the only bitch I see is him.

He can convince Francesco to go on the yacht with them, he can convince him to change the fist day of our week but can't convince him to kill a fucking cockroach who is my ex boss.

It doesn't matter at all. I'm the biggest person and I am going to let it slip.

Ughhh. Shit a cramp. She is really coming. I start changing into my period outfit and going to bed. Yup going to lay here for the rest of the week. Lay here and eat and sleep.

Clara see if they did invite you, you couldn't join them or at least enjoy it because of your period. Yes that's it.

Was I offended that they didn't invite me? Yes. Would I go if I was invited? No of course not. I am deadly serious. This is a bad habit of mine I usually get sad when I am not invited but don't join them when they do invite me.

What's happening to me? I am not my cold old self anymore my father wouldn't like it. I know a way I can fix this.

****

Finally my period is over and tomorrow I have to go back to work. My bruises aren't as bad as they were but they are still there.

I sighed getting ready. Wearing a black dress with black heels taking my flap bag and making my way.

I start the car driving toward my destination. Yes Clara you need it. You need to be reminded of some stuff. You need to be reminded of who you are.

I start driving through similar road. The only road I once knew. How much things had changed. At least am I who he wanted me to be? Would she be proud of who I am?

What if things were different? Maybe under a different circumstance a different me would've exist. I will never know but I can imagine. The only thing I have is my imagination.

Dreams of things I lost. Things I could have. Things I could be. Is this the life I always wanted? But I guess this is the life he wanted me to have.

Sometimes I question myself it helps me think better. Or maybe drown in my thoughts. Yes I better head for a drink tonight.

After thirty minutes I arrived. I parked my car in front of the mansion getting out and staring at it.