Chapter 13: A mission

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

Two weeks passed. My job wasn't like usual it seems like they were all grieving cause we lost seven members.

I am sure if there was a prize or medal it should've be mine cause I saved the day, at least I did it in my opinion.

I am too good to be true. Clara you're awesome.

I arrive at the mob house after fifteen minutes. I enter the house and the house is oddly quiet which means one thing, a new mission.

When no ones in your sight, it means they are in a corner working in their part. I make my way toward Francesco's office.

I knock and when he allows I enter.
He's sitting beside his desk and Matteo is on the couch on his laptop.

Francesco's handsome as always. Clara come on.

"Hi." I say as I stand in front of his desk.

"Hi." They greet back.

"So what should I do for today?" I ask.

"Take a sit till I check your schedule." Francesco says. I nod taking a seat.

"Francesco, Olivia didn't make it." Matteo sighs.

"So find someone else." Francesco shrugs.

"Ok I did." Matteo says with a smirk.
Francesco raises his said staring at him.

"That was fast." Francesco says.

"What can I say, I'm the best." He says as he shrugs. I roll my eyes.

"The best my ass." I whisper.

"Did you say anything?" Matteo asks.

"Yes I said what are you the best in exactly?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Enough. Who's gonna accompany us?" Francesco says.

"Clara." Matteo says and smirks. I glare at him.

"Accompany you at what?" I ask.

"Today we have a mission in a cafe and we need a girl to accompany us." Matteo says.

"Why would you need a girl?" I ask.

"To seduce duh." Matteo replies and rolled his eyes.

"And you think I'm good at seducing?" I ask.

"You were good at seducing him." Matteo says pointing at Francesco.

"Me? For your information he seduced me." I say with a glare.

"I seduced you? As I recall you wanted to burn and were asking for a quickie after striping down." Francesco says.

"That's not seducing. But whispering in my ears, holding my throat and pressing your body into mine is." I say.

"N..." Francesco was about to start but Matteo stops him.

"Guys stop ok? I don't want to hear it. Just let's go we are late." Matteo says getting up. I follow him not wanting to be alone with Francesco.

"We are not done." Francesco whispers in my ear from behind.

"See that's what I'm talking about." I say.

"Guys." Matteo growls.

After twenty minutes we arrived. They explained the mission to me. We were going to seat till they arrive for their meeting. They were two. I was suppose to steal something from one of them but I don't get it why can't I just kill them. Specially the one that I am suppose to steal from he's abusive.
I will kill him now that I think about it.

So we were sitting and waiting for their meeting to end. Matteo puts a hearing device under their table so they could hear their conversations later.

"Guys chill and talk." Francesco whispers.

"About what? Clara you make a conversation." Matteo says.

"Me? I am not good at making conversations." I say as I shrug. I hate making conversations.

"Ok ugh. Any boyfriends?" Matteo asks. They were both staring at me.

"Um no." I say and shrug.

"Then an ex?" He asks.

"Well um yes." I say and sigh.

"Tell us about it." Matteo says. I roll my eyes.

"Ok father." I say and roll my eyes. He rolls his eyes as well.

"Well actually my ex boyfriend was an asshole. He cheated on me and he was abusive." I say and sigh.

"Oh I am sorry." Matteo says.

"Yeah me too he was too young to die." I say and sigh. Shaking my head.
Matteo chokes on his drink. While Francesco smirks.

"You killed him?" Matteo asks still coughing.

"Chill you're dragging attention toward us." I say and roll my eyes.

"And no you idiot of course I didn't kill him I just tortured him till he committed suicide." I say and sigh.

"You're back." I say as greet him.
I caught him cheating on me so I'm going to break up with him.

"Look Oliver I can't do this anymore." I say.

"What?" He growls.

"Look I caught you cheating on me so I want to break up with you." I say. He takes a step toward me and attempts to slap me but I caught his wrist.

"How dare you?" I say. He pushes me to the floor and comes on top of me.

"I will teach you a lesson." He growl and attempted to take my pants off. Is he kidding me? He fucking wants to rape me?

I kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Then I punch him in the throat and start punching him rapidly in the face.

"Now Oliver I will teach you a lesson." I say with a smirk.

"You messed with the wrong bitch." I say with a sadistic smile.

I punched him till he passed out. Then I tied him to a chair. Oliver my favorite bitch.

"Wakey wakey." I say as I pet him with my knife. He doesn't wake up so spill ice water on his head.

"What the fuck." He growls.

"Good morning sunshine." I say with a smile.

"Today we are going to play a game. It's a fun game. Which organ do you want to loose first." I say with a smile.

"You are a psychopath." He says.

"So what? You are a cheater, abuser and rapist but you don't see me complaining do you?" I say and roll my eyes with a smile.

"You see I guess it's for the best if we continue this relationship, I want you to regret not breaking up with me." I say with a smile. The plans I have for him.

"I already regret it let me go." He says.

"Don't struggle." I growl as I cut his arm open with my dagger.

"We've just started." I say.

I did a background check on him and he was indeed abusive and rapist. How did I accept him as my boyfriend. He's handsome and rich so it's easy for him to get away with it but I am not going to let him.