Chapter 11: Attack

Matteo's POV:

Matteo's POV:

I enter the kitchen and Clara is nowhere to be seen but I notice Francesca, Francesco's sister.

She is eating Alejandro. Now Clara's going to kill her. Fuck Alejandro is haunting me down.

"Fuck that was your nephew. Alejandro." I say pointing at the pancake. The pieces falls out of her mouth and she starts coughing. I hand her a glass of water.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"The real question is are you ok?" She asks. I nod. She takes my temperature with her hand on my forehead.

"No fever." She says to herself.

"Are you sure you are ok?" She asks.

"Um yeah why not?" I ask.

"My nephew? Alejandro?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Do your have a headache? I am asking for concussion." She says.

"I'm fine." I say.

"Then what was that about?" She asks.

Maybe if she remains clueless she will be safe. I like her I can't let Clara kill her.

"Nothing. No knowledge no danger." I say and leave.

Clara's POV:

It seems like today wasn't much to do so I left sooner than usual. Francesco wasn't there either. Not that I care or anything.

But it just seem that I can't forget our moments. He is good in bed I will give him that. He is handsome. What's wrong with me. Clara come back to your senses.

I take a shower, work out, eat and sleep. Cause I am tired like usual.

****

I wake up getting ready for my job.

When I arrived I go straight to the table ordering a french toast which is much simple than pancake so I can trust the cook with it. She just has to use a vegan milk. Soon others joined as well as Francesco. I was sitting beside him while he is at the head of the table, like a boss he is.

Matteo's POV:

I enter the dining room and the first thing I noticed is Clara talking to the French toast.

"Ok Henry. Yes it's good." She says.

"Hi Henry." I say as I bow to the French toast.

"Did he just greeted the fucking French toast." Someone whispers.

Clara stares at me with a shocked expression. Someone's knife fall out of their grip.