Chapter 25: Back again

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

"You work out a lot." I say getting away from him.

"Good. Work outs are real good for you." I say going to my closet. I wear a simple night dress exiting the closet.

"What happened today?" He asks.

"Umm I was walking around when they shot me with a tranquillizer dart. I was fast to take it out. Anyway they end up stealing me, wanting some informations and all. I survived as you see. Killing them and coming back." I explain.

"What about your bruises? They aren't new." He says. One thing I know about him for sure is that he observes everything. He is a meticulous person.

"Underground fighting." I say. He nods.

I check myself out in the mirror. Ooff many wounds for this week.

"Sexy as always." I say. He scoffs.

"You and that ego of yours." He says.
I smile.

"I will retire for tonight." I say going to my bed. He nods.

"Sweet dreams." He says exiting.

*****

I wake up with a pounding headache. Ugh what happened to me? Oh I happened to myself. I get up taking Advils. I have a body ache as well. Great just great.

I make myself breakfast. Yesterday I didn't get any food. After feeding myself I decided to feed my pet. Yes pet I have a snake and let me tell you she's adorable.

I was reading when my phone rang.
Ah fucking Francesco won't leave me alone.

"Awww one taste of me and you're all addicted." I say. He scoffs.

"Don't flatter yourself honey. Come back to your work." He says.

"No." I say.

"You have a fucking contract." He growls.

"I don't care." I say.

"I will kill that ex boss of yours and his whole mob." He says.

"I am getting ready." I say ending the call.

I know I can kill them all by myself but having a company is good.

I arrived at the mob house after thirty minutes. I enter going to Francesco's office.

"What should I do?" I ask. He hands me some files.

"Look this is temporary I will leave as soon as you find a replacement." I say he nods.

After getting informations and all I go back up to have dinner.

"Look Clara I am sorry." Matteo says sitting next to me. I ignored him.

"I know I did you wrong ok? I had a fight with Francesca and was mad and all and you're usually arguing with me and all so I took it out on you. Sorry." He says I nod. I was examining everyone to avert his gaze when I noticed something. A guy with triangle tattoo.

"Oh Francesco he has the same tattoo as the ones who stole me." I whisper to Francesco pointing to the guy.

I don't want to do anything by myself I mean it could be a meaningless tattoo. With a glance Francesco take a knife and throw it right at his arm.

"What the fuck?" He hissed.

"Why?" Francesco asked.

"I-I don't know what are you talking about." He said going for his gun but Francesco beats him to it. He shots him in the arm and another member smashs his gun against the guys head. He passed out.

"Matteo take him to the basement I need him alive." Francesco says. Matteo nods after taking a long look at his food.

They all went to the basement. Acting excited like they caught an alien or something.

What about my ex boss? I didn't even get the chance to discuss it with Francesco. Ugh hope he is man of his word.

I take my leave, already tired. I drive home when I noticed someone following me. Ugh here we go again.

I start driving like a maniac. Drifting, pulling the car and doing whatever I could. Finally I lost them but I know that car. It was for my ex boss. One of his hundred of cars.

I have to kill that bastard as soon as possible. I know why he hates me that much. While I was working for him I noticed that his brother is a murderer.
A murderer who's my father's enemy.

A murderer who caused his death. A murderer whom I killed. Well seems like my ex boss noticed that as well cause he's looking for me but I will beat him to it.

I can kill him on my own but I prefer not. He has a whole mafia and an organization to help him and to take him down you better have some company or someone powerful supports.

The organization was formed to take my father down by any costs cause in their opinion he was getting out of control. But in mine he was just lessening the pain. The worst pain in the world. The pain of loosing a loved one.

My father was a fearless man. His only fear and weakness was his family. More specifically his love. My mother. He was always afraid to loose her. And when it happened he didn't just lost her, he lost himself as well. He became a new person.

When I realized who my ex boss was, I wasn't able to do anything to stop him. Everyone thinks that I just kill without hesitation or thinking but I have my own strategies to do that.

I can't just kill him and have a whole organization after me while being alone. So that's why I need Francesco by myself. Francesco knows that as well. That's why he used it to have me back. Even though he is a proud person he knows that having me by his side is a bonus.

As much as he doesn't like to admit it he know I am good at my job. Or maybe I am the proud one, assuming stuff. I sigh getting out of my car.

After entering my house I dialed Francesco's number. He answered a few seconds later.

"Hi." I say.

"What do you want?" He asks. Wow jeez he is so nice as usual. I roll my eyes. Is this the right time to ask him for something? Better be.