Chapter 19: Her old self?

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

I take my keys out opening the doors and entering. I can hear my heels clicking against the marble floors. It's echoing. So many memories.

I can see my young self running around without a caring about anything and most certainly without knowing what's coming for her.

"Clara come back here darling." Her mother called following her. They were both giggling. Her mother was a goddess. She is the definition of beauty.

"Don't move or I won't hesitate to shoot you." I turn around looking at Andrea our maid. She used to work here as a maid and her husband was the gardener. I am still paying them.

"Oh my goodness. Clara look at you." She says rushing toward me. She hugs me to her chest into a bone crushing hug. I hug her back.

"It's good to see you again." She says rubbing my back.

"Honey what are you doing there?" Her husband asks.

"Look who's here." She says pulling away pointing at me.

"Oh my god. You're back. How are you doing?" He asks.

"Fine, I came back to look around." I say and sigh.

"You go look around while I make you cookies with milk." She says with a smile.

"Oh don't bother." I say with a smile.

"No please I insist." She says. Well ok she insists.

"I'm vegan." I add. She smiles.

"Oh so I will tell Andrew to buy some vegan things. Will be right back. When I'm done you have to tell me everything." She says raising a brow. I nod with a smile.

I start walking around. Things are still the same. They haven't touched anything and I'm glad for it.

So many memories. Us sitting here in the living room watching shows together. My mother caressing her pregnant belly while I am telling her about my day.

Me wishing for a baby sister. A baby I never got to see. How ridiculous of me thinking of a loving life for me.

I take the stairs going up while looking around.

I open a door revealing my room. I can still see myself sleeping on the bed while my mother's reading me bed time stories. It's not a pink room but it's a red and black one. I can see myself crying myself to sleep on that bed.