Chapter 15: Her vacation

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

"You are making a habit of this. You like it don't you? You know it turns me on so you're using it every time." I say and roll my eyes.

"Shut up already." He growls.

"Now what?" I ask. Bringing my knee up I start rubbing it against his manhood.

"Clara." He warns. I smirk.

"You better let go." I whisper innocently.

"Ok I will let go." He says with a smirk.

"Myself ." He says as he rips my dress apart and smashs his lips against mine. I kiss him back. I am already wet.

Ugh Clara get a grip of yourself. Or not you're on alcohol so enjoy it. I unbuckled his belt and took his pant off, ripped my panties apart and entered me.

"Fuck." I moan. Indeed fuck. Holy fuck. He fucked me hard and I enjoyed every second of it.

*****

I wake up with a pounding headache and notice that I am alone. He's left. Great. After having sex the whole night in different positions he left.

I remember me riding him, him thrusting in and out of me from behind and him being on top of me.

There is even a hickey on my nipple. I take a shower after taking an Advil for my headache.

Does he think that I am his whore? Am I too easy to get? No Clara you were drunk. Yes I should blame it on the drink.

I got a notification announcing a week off for us. It seems like it's the week that we should enjoy ourself after hard missions and attacks.

I handled all of them yet they are all going on a vacation for it and when I say they are ungrateful no one believes me. They are on a vacation because of me and when you will ask them who do you hate most they will name me.

Vacation. Well I have great plan to enjoy it.

*****

I am wearing a black dress with my combat boots. That's my definition of fun walking around in midnight in downtown and haunting the thieves and rapists down. This fucking city owes me.

I am the Zoro, Batman or basically the super hero of here.

Ugh feels good to be the good guy. I sigh.

"Hey cutie what are you doing here by yourself." A man asks. Let the fun began.

"None of your business." I snap.

"Oh come on let's have some fun." He says.

"I don't want to." I reply.