Chapter 16: Back to normal

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

I left after cutting his hands off. Going home and taking a long shower. I was watching a movie when my phone rang.

"Open the fucking door." Francesco growls.

"Miss me so soon?" I ask with a smirk.

"Open." He hisses. Jesus what have I done to anger him?

"Welcome." I say and roll my eyes.
He barges in and shows me something on his phone.

A video of me dragging someone to his room.

"What have you done?" He growls.

"The right thing? Justice?" I suggest in my duh tune.

"If Matteo hasn't reached there in time he would've died." He growls.

"Yeah I guess that was the point." I say.

"Clara you can't go around and kill just like that." He growls.

"Watch me." I say with a smirk.

"It's wrong Clara you have to obey the rules." He growl.

"Which rules? Don't you get it rules are made to break. And you know I don't regret it he spiked my drink he was gonna take advantage of me and rape me and by that rules of yours some were gonna look around for him after saying a simple sorry and give me some pitiful looks." I say and roll my eyes.

"Clara don't you get it? I kill as well but not that carelessly. Not in my club, not in the streets you're so reckless. Soon you're gonna go down and drag my mob as well." He says. I offer him a drink.

"Is this your way of sleeping with me? Drinking so you can blame it on alcohol?" He asks taking a look at the drink. Fuck how did he found out. Shit.

"No of course not you're just usually so angry and I am trying to help you to cool down." I say with a cool smile. Well half lie. He is usually mad at me. I don't get it I am just a good employee.

"Look Clara I hate disorganizations, chaotic and messy situations and even places and since you entered my life you're going around messing everything around. These are like rules for me. That's why it's hard to break my business down." He says. I fill his glass again nodding. Moving my face toward his.

"Well dear Francesco we all broke our rules for someone." I whispered against his lips.

"Weren't you the one accusing me of seducing you?" He asks with a smirk.

"That's beyond the point." I whisper.

"I don't think so." He says.

"Shhh." I say putting a finger on his lips silencing him.

"Wait a minute you were supposed to be in your yacht." I say looking at him suspiciously.

"Well I'm not. Actually I'm going to stay, after the attack I don't feel good leaving things all by themselves." He says I nod.

Well the attack wasn't something he could easily specially with the fact that he wasn't expecting it, it wasn't from a rival. But he should've known better, that nobody's your friend specially in business.

"Take a sit." I offer with a smile.

"I have to go." He says. I nod.

"You could've warned me over the phone." I say glaring at him.

"Clara." He growls.

"What? I am just stating the obvious." I say.

"Watch it." He warns.

"Or what?" I challenge him.

"I will fuck you till you're unable to walk for a week." He says.

"Then what are you waiting for." I say with a smirk.

****

Fuck fuck fucking fuck. He wasn't kidding. He took it all out on me. I woke up alone again and I'm glad he isn't here seeing me limping around.

I better sleep in the filled bathtub till end of the week. So much of what are you waiting for and daring him. Seriously Clara you think after two failed attempts of having sex you can go and mess around with a mobboss. A fuck god who's ruthless and coldhearted? I saw him fighting and he's fucking killing machine. He looks like a beast.

Come on Clara have some pride. Oh I was on alcohol. Yeah I should blame it on that. Or Matteo. Yes I can blame him, if he didn't made me mad I would've called him asking him to do something about the handless man, cause he is my hiding body buddy.

Or maybe is your fault for always being horny. My unconscious told me.

Shoo you go away and let me blame it on others. Ugh fuck I am loosing it. I am seriously getting crazy and it's Francesco's fault.

I should train. Yes I should train and read some books to get my mind off of this.

You know what fuck it. I did what I did.

Great now I am turning into a bipolar, if I am not one already.

Train yes train Clara.

****

I am bored and I know exactly what I should do. Underground fighting. It helps me to find my weaknesses and work on them. I mean if I have one.

I arrived at my destination. I sigh looking around. This place is too cheap for me. I am sure my father is shaking in his grave.

"How may I help you?" A middle aged man asked making his way toward me.

"I am here to fight." I say. He laughs.
He fucking laughed at me.

"Give me your best fighter." I say with a smirk.

"You? I can fucking break you with one hand." He says laughing again.

Deep breaths. In and out. Good job Clara. You're not here to fight. Well technically I am here to fight. I am not here for trouble. Yes everything is under my control. I am not going to rip his fucking head off.

I chuckle joining him.

"Yes is that so? Well it's such a shame cause I can break you with my fucking pinky." I say going back to my poker face.

I am Clara Aloisios. One of the best fighters out there. How dare he disrespect me like that? He looks me up and down, checking me out. Maybe it's cause I am wearing heels. Don't get insecure over this bitch Clara.

"So full of yourself. If you loose you will give me five million dollars in cash." He says with a smirk.

"And if I win?" I ask with a smirk.

"I will give you five million dollars in cash." He says.

"Deal." I say. He offers me his hand to shake. I shake his hand reminding myself not to break his hand. Here we go.