Chapter 9: Celebration

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

I stand on the stage waiting for a good music to start. Only then I noticed Francesco. He was sitting with girls all around him even on his lap.

Don't roll your eyes. Don't. Oops. I did it.

Culo by Pitbull plays and I start dancing with the rythme.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Let's go
Right about now (What's up?)
We need all the ladies to hit the dance floor (ahora que sí) (dominicana)
If you got a big ol' booty (ahora que sí) (cubanas)
And you like to shake that mother (mexicana)
Let's go (ahora que sí) (colombiana) Pitbull, Lil John
Hey, hey (boricua) (ahora que sí)
Esa jevita está enterita, tiene tremendo culo (hey, hey)
Está tan linda, está tan rica y tiene tremendo culo (hey)
Teticas chiquita' pero qué importa si tiene tremendo culo (hey, hey)
Hazme el favor y menéate chica, tienes tremendo culo (yeah)

I start twerking. I love dancing. Loosing myself in the music. It's like I am in another world.

I was moving my body to the rythme when the music ended and another one starts.

Esto vamo' a arrancarlo con altura
El dembow lo canto con hondura
Dicen una estrella, una figura
De Hector aprendí la sabrosura
Nunca viste una joya tan pura
Esto es pa' que quede, lo que yo hago dura (Con altura)
Demasiada' noches de travesura' (Con altura)
Vivo rápido y no tengo cura (Con altura)
Iré joven pa' la sepultura (Con altura)

I danced, danced and danced till this one ended as well. When I look up I saw Francesco staring at me. I stared back. He raised his cup toward me and then took a sip. Yup cheers to me I guess.

I was making my way back to my corner. When a voice stopped me.

"Umm Clara are you a virgin?" A guy who's standing next to Matteo asks. They all seem pretty drunk to me.

"Do I look like one?" I ask.

"Umm well no." He says.

"So you think virgins have a special look?" I ask.

"Umm well..." he was saying but I cut him off.

"How does my genital area or more specifically my vagina concern you?" I ask. He didn't answer I roll my eyes and leave.

"Dude told you. Who dares to sleep with her. She could be the hottest girl on earth but I can't put up with her attitude, no one can. I am sure she's like praying mantises or black widows bite the heads of their paramours off after mating and all." The guy says. I roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

"Shhh she isn't far away she might hear you and come after you." One of them says in a hushed tune. I smirk he is right.

I go back to my corner and start drinking again. I am a heavy drinker.

I was drinking when I noticed someone drugging a drink. A girl come backs. Taking a sip of the spiked drink. I stand making my way toward them.

"Don't drink it." I told her. She glares at me.

"What the fuck." She says. The guy is sending daggers toward me. I take the drink away from the girl ignoring her nags. I turn toward the guy as I order him.

"Drink it." I order.

"Or else?" He asks. I show him my pocket pistol that was in the pocket of my boot all along. He gulps. The girl rushs away horrified. He starts searching himself.

"Looking for this?" I ask showing him his gun.

"Drink it." I say as I press the gun against his back.

"You bitch." He growls. He turns around in a second but I punch him in the face. I grab his throat forcing him to drink the fucking drink.

Then I start dragging him toward an empty room ignoring all the stares and whispers. I pushed him in to the room taking my pocket knife out of my boots pocket as well. I make my way toward him with a smirk.

I look at my masterpiece with a smirk. Well done Clara. I am satisfied. I cut all his fingers off while he was unable to do anything. I text Matteo to come and hide his fingers. He was shocked but soon recovered from it.

"Thank you." I told him. He stares at me.

"Hide it well I don't want him to be able to fix it." I say with a smile he nods and gulps.

"I am too drunk for this." He says.

"Just put it in trash or something." I say he nods.

"Thanks." I say.

I was in an unknown room washing my hands when I come out I come face to face with Francesco.

"What are you doing here? I am sure the door was locked." He says.

Oh so this is his fuck room. I show him a hairpin. He rolls his eyes.

"Now that you're here we might put your presence in a good use right?" He whispers in my ear. I stare at him ignoring the forming pool down there.

"Right?" He growls. I nod. He grabs me by my throat smashing his lips into mine. I guess we are both a little drunk. Just a little.

He pushes me toward the bed while kissing me passionately. I need him inside of me now.

I fall on the bed with him on top of me. I start unbuttoning his shirt. He takes it off in a second. I take off my boots and then he takes off my panties. Then he enters a finger inside of me.

"You are so wet." He says. I moan.

And then he adds another one thrusting in and out of me as fast as possible I moan.

"Uhhh Francesco." I moan. When I was about to cum he takes his fingers out.

I start unbuckling his belt while he takes off me dress. He takes off his pants and then my bra.

"I need you inside of me now." I growl. He smirks.

"Let me show you who the boss is." He says. With that he enters me.