Chapter 33: Angel

I highly recommend to listen to the dark paradise by Lana del rey while reading this chapter.

He picked her up twirling her around. Unable to stop himself.

"I can't believe. You made me the happiest person alive." He says.

"You're happy?" She asks.

"Of course I am." He says placing her down.

"But I thought you weren't ready." She says.

"With you I am ready for everything." He says. She blushes looking down. He puts a finger under her chin bringing it up. After admiring her for a while he kissed her.

They were laying on the bed together with her in his arms. She gets up but he grabbed her wrist.

He starts talking to her belly putting a hand on it.

"La mia principessa, papà ti ama." Armani says.

"How do you know is a princess?" Angelica asks raising a brow.

"I just know ok? It will be a princess, a daughter, a beautiful girl just like her mother." He says. She blushes running to the bathroom. Armani chuckles.

Soon they were holding their first born in their hands. Their daughter.

"What do you want to name her?" He asks her.

"I want to name her Clara. Means happiness, bright and clear, light and famous." She says looking at her daughter adoringly.

"She will be loved. She is our little light." She says he nods in agreement.

"Andra." He says.

"Means strong and courageous warrior. Clara Andra Aloisios. Our fourth A." He says with a chuckle.
She nods in agreement.

Angelica got her business degree when she was twenty four. She attended the same university as her husband.

Five years later he was training with their daughter like a true warrior.

"Isn't it enough? She always has bruises." Angelica asks while Andrea was giving Clara a shower.

"No Angelica. She needs to be strong. She needs to learn how to survive in our harsh world." He says. Angelica nods. As much as she was tired of seeing her daughter bruised she knows it's for the best.

She saw her father a few times with her daughter. He loved his granddaughter as much as he hated to admit it cause she has her enemies surname. They had this special bond. A very strong bond. Clara wanted to be in his arms whenever she was around him. She would cry till he hugs her. But Angelicas father was always distant. Not always around his family. Still not happy about her marriage and not over his wife's death.

Angelica was thirty one when she started feeling sick again. Soon she found out she was pregnant again. Armani was so happy. He couldn't wait to hold his new born. He felt like this time he was having a son.

Angelica was thirty two when the unfortunate day came.

Angelica was looking around her unborn's room. He was soon to be here. She agreed with her husband that they will probably have a son.

She was looking at the small teddy bear when she heard a noise from outside. She called her husband immediately.

"Armani where are you?" She asked.

"I am at work. What's wrong?" He asks.

"Something is wrong I can feel it." She says.

"Ok darling go to Clara I will be there in five minutes. Hold up." He says.

"If anything happens know that I love you. You're my everything." She says.

"Angelica don't be insane nothing will happen I am on my way." He says.

"I love you." She says ignoring him. She heard footsteps coming toward her.

"I love you too." He says.

"Goodbye." She whispers before hanging up.

She rushes to their room through
communicating door where Andrea was giving Clara a cookie. She locked the door behind her.

"Under the bed hurry." She says.

Andrea was shocked but didn't question her she grabbed Clara's hand going under the bed. Angelica locked the door and was about to join them when someone kicked the door open.

She grabbed a gun and was about to shoot him but he was faster he shot her in the hand.

Under the bed Andrea put a hand over Clara's mouth. Clara struggled to get out and fight the man but Andrea was trying her best to stop her. Everyone knew her trainings weren't enough to kill that beast.

"Your husband did a mistake by sparing my life years ago." The beast says. He killed or drugged every guard till he entered.

He's planned today since forever. Andreas husband was out. A guard was sick. It was the best time to kill others and enter. The house was emptier than usual cause the others were on vacation. It's Christmas after all.

"Please I am pregnant." She whispers while a tear escaped her eye. She wasn't able to fight much while being in that state. She hated how pathetic she sounded.

"Good my mother was pregnant as well when your husband killed my father. She lost the child due to stress." He says chuckling.

A sound come from under the bed the guy turns around but Angelica kicked him the back. He immediately punched her in the stomach.

The guy cornered her with a knife and in less than a second he pushed it inside her heart.

Another guy enters looking at the scene.

"Hurry before he arrives." He says.

"He has a daughter as well. Did you find her?" He asks.

"No." The other replies.

"I want her dead as well." He says.

Clara hated that she wasn't enough to fight them. That her trainings weren't enough. Her mother's lifeless body stared at her. She could see her from her hiding spot. Blood was oozing out of her wound and her mouth. Her eyes were open.

Two shots where heard and then a sob. Armani rushed to her wife's dead body. He was late. He wasn't able to save her. To save his Angel. His life.

Andrea rushed out to her room locking herself in and sobbing. She was just a maid she didn't know how to save her and she hated herself for this.

Clara was too shocked to do anything. She was sitting in a corner hugging her knees to her chest. She was so tiny that no one noticed.

Armani well Armani was holding her dear life to his chest. He was staring at her lifeless eyes. After a while he closed them while singing a lullaby for her. A lullaby his mother used to sing for him, for them. The lullaby she sang for their daughter. That lullaby wasn't just for her wife but was for her lost child as well.

"Goodnight to you. Goodnight to me. Now close your eyes and go to sleep. Goodnight. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams tonight. Goodnight. I love you." Clara whispered along with her father.