Chapter 6: Surprise

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

Should I kill them all in this small van or wait till we arrive?

Wait Clara. Wait. Patients is the key. I sigh. I am so impatient and this seems like a pure torture. I clear my throat.

"When will we arrive?" I ask from the person next to me.

"In less than five minutes." He says.

Ugh come on don't go so far it will be hard to walk back home after murdering y'all. I sigh.

"Where are we going? On vacation? Why is it taking so long?" I ask. He glares at me.

"Shut up ok? All of our members are dead. We were on an attack by a ruthless mafia or organization and your are here nagging by my ear." He says.

"You are going to be the nagging one when I will murder each one of you like that stupid friends of yours." I whisper.

"What?" He asks.

"I said oops my bad." I say and roll my eyes.

Who should I kill first? The blondie or the brunette? Perhaps the boss? But wasn't the best for the last? I think I will go with the blondie he reminds me of my fucking father. Same blonde color. Or maybe the guy next to me? He disrespected me and gave me a speech. I hate speeches.

Clara come on they are only six yet you can make your mind. I will kill the first I find alone. Should I call Francesco and ask if he needs anything from them? Perhaps any passwords or folders or files or anything. Such a great employee I am yet they don't value me. I sigh.

It's not worth it Clara. Be the bigger person and let it slip. Just this one time. I need to think about it.

I take a look at my watch and sigh. I tap on the shoulder of the guy who's sitting next to me.

"You said we will arrive in less than five minutes but it's been seven minutes and here we are so next time straighten up your facts." I say. I can feel the steam coming out of his ears. I am glad that the boss is in front seat so he won't witness any of this.

I look at my pockets and find a syringe. Oh this is one of my favorites to kill with I made it by myself. I smile proudly. I tap on the shoulder of another guy. He turns toward me and raised a brow.

I signal him to come closer.

"I have to whisper." I say. He comes closer. I put my hand on his ear covering a part of his neck as well.

"Say hi to my father." I say as I inject him. And here was my father thinking I have no manners. Ungrateful bastard.

"What the fuck." He says. Three minute and he will be out for good.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" He asks.

"Don't make a scene. Come on. You were nerves and that was just a tranquilizer." I said.

"You shouldn't have done that without my permission." He growls.

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath blondie." I say he rolls his eyes but did as he was told. May he root in hell.

The others were suspicious fuck. Soon they will realize. I grab the knife from my my thigh pocket and stab it in the throat of the guy who's next to me while grabbing my gun with my other hand and shoot the two guys who are in front of me at the same time.

"Don't forget to say hi to my father." I say.

Did I mention that I am fast? Well that's what training from a very young age does to you. A very very young age. Perhaps four years old.

My father trained me no actually he forced me to learn to use my both hands at the same time. And now I am kinda both handed.

I am glad that my gun has a suppressor on it and their is a wall between me and the boss. I knock on the thing between us.

"Um boss I have a question." I say.

"What?" He asks impatient without opening the fucking whatever that's between us.

"Can you stop for a second? I need to pee." I say.

"Are you a fucking child keep it." He says. Fuck he is asking for it. I kick the wall between us and shot his annoying ass dead. He can keep his hi to himself.

"Stop the car or you will be the next." I say to the driver. He gulps and nods. He stops and starts running.

"Why are you running don't you want to have some fun with aunt Clara?" I pout.

I jump from the broken thing to the front side and got out as well.

I grab the gun and point it toward him. He is running Clara don't do it. I say to myself.

"Rule number one never leave anyone behind, they might come back for revenge." My father said.

Come on Clara he is with them. What if he is just a driver?

Just a driver who drives them to their destination to do their dirty job? To do the fucking child trafficking? I shoot him dead and shake my head. He was running god. Don't say hi to my father. He won't be happy that I hesitated before killing you. I sighed.

I hate this part. I sigh. I grabbed his dead body and put it back in the van. I placed the dead boss back as well. And start driving toward Francesco's warehouse.

Who is the bad guy in this story? Me for killing the bad guys or them for being one?

Or perhaps my father for turning me into a cold-blood murderer?

I played a music.

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal
Tout ça m'est bien égal
Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
C'est payé, balayé, oublié
Je me fous du passé

I start singing.

I caught it bad yesterday
You hit me with a call to your place
Ain't been out in a while anyway
Was hopin' I could catch you throwin' smiles in my face
Romantic talkin'? You don't even have to try
You're cute enough to f- with me tonight
Lookin' at the table and I see the reason why
Baby, you livin' the life, but baby, you ain't livin' right
Champagne and drinkin' with your friends
You live in the dark, boy, I cannot pretend
I'm not fazed, only here to sin
If Eve ain't in your garden, you know that you can
Call me when you want, call me when you need
Call me in the morning, I'll be on the way
Call me when you want, call me when you need
Call me out by your name, I'll be on the way like

By the time I arrived I was singing and dancing. Music can really change your mood.

I blow the horn as I stare at the body guards in front of the gates. They gave me weird looks but opened the door.

I enter noticing Francesco talking with some of the members.

They turned toward me with questioning look.

"It's one of their vans and their outfit what have you done?" Francesco asks.

"Surprise." I say unsure of what to say with a sheepish smile.