Chapter 2: Meeting

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

I was on my way to my new job. Meeting my boss and everyone.

After fifteen minutes I was finally in the hall waiting for a maid to take me to my boss.

The mansion is nice. Big and modern. Too crowded for my liking.

"Ma'am follow me." A maid says I nod following her.

She leaves me by a black door. I knock and wait.

"Enter." A deep male voice says. I do as I was told.

"Hi." I say. Staring at the goddess in front of me. He has dirty blond hair, dark eyes and a sharp jawline. He is sure a sight to see.

"Hi. Take a sit." He says. I nod taking a sit in front of his desk.

"So you are Clara Aloisio, your interview was quit entertaining." He says I shrug.

"I am Francesco Altieri your new boss. You have to sing these papers and by the way I am not your stupid ex boss here you have to behave. If you disrespect me or humiliate me or go against me I won't hesitate to punish you or kill you. Don't go around and mess with others, don't cause trouble. Got it?" He asks.

Somewhere in the middle of his speech I start drinking the juice that was on the table with the straw and by the end of his speech the drink was over and I was trying to drink the last drops so the straw was making some noises. I look up from my drink.

"Are you done with your speech? It was quit impressive." I say sarcastically. He glares at me.

"What di..." He was about to start again but I cut him off.

"May I sign the contract? I am in hurry I want to use the restroom." I say. Actually I lied I am tired of him talking. He was mad at me. His hands were fist into a ball. He take a deep breath before handing me the contract. I sign it and get up.

"Follow me." He says. I follow him out of the room. He shows me to the restroom. I open the door not bother closing it he was standing there staring at me with a frown. I check myself in the mirror.

"Pretty as always." I sigh shaking my head. I get out of the restroom. He is glaring at me. In a second he grabs my throat in a tight grip a slams my head into the wall. He is choking me. I can't help but smile. I can take him down or fight back but why bother?

"Don't mess around with me. Disrespect me like that again and I won't hesitate to kill you." He says. I smile biting my lower lip. I wasn't struggling or even caring that he is choking me.

"Is it a bad thing that I am turned on?" I ask with fake innocence. His eyes grow dark but he shakes his head and takes his hand back like I've burned him.

"So it's true you are crazy." He says shaking his head. I laugh.

"Duh." I say. He is staring at me with disbelief.

"Francesco you are here. Oh who is she is she the new member?" A blonde guy asks. Francesco nods.

"I am Matteo. Nice to meet you." He says. I nod.

"Clara." I say.

"You can start your business right now in the basement. Matteo will lead the way." Francesco says. I nod following Matteo.

The basement was clean but it won't be when I am done. I smirk.

"Get the information about who he is working for and every other information you can." He says I nod. He hands me his file.

"Do you guys need him alive?" I ask.

"No." He says.

I open the file. A child molester. This is going to be so fun. I grab a tool and make my way to him.

****

Matteo enters an hour later. But got shocked with the sight in front of him.

"Here is all the information you need." I say handing him the file. He just takes it while staring at me with shock. I notice the blood on my hand I shake my head with a smile and suck the blood of my finger.

"I am done." I say with a smile.

Matteo seems green to me. He looks at me and then rushes out to a bucket and throws up.

"You know that's disrespectful. You are disrespecting my art." I say with a glare. Now he seems pale.

"Art?" He says and starts throwing up again.

"What part makes you sick? You should enjoy it. How many times have you seen a corpse with an eye in his mouth. That's quite an art work." I say.

"Just shut up." He says and starts throwing up again.

"Drama queen." I roll my eyes.

A girl enters.

"Matteo are you here?" She asks.

"Yes let's go. Don't go to the main basement." He says trying to get up but it was too late. The curious girls checks the basement and then passes out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell offended and roll my eyes.

"What's going on down here?"Francesco joins the party.

"Your friends are disrespecting me. I got all the information and killed him but instead of cheering me up they are acting sick." I say and roll my eyes.

He ignores me.

"What's wrong with her? Is this vomit I smell?" He asks Matteo.

"Come and see." He replies. He goes and see my masterpiece. He takes a look at me then my masterpiece again me and then my masterpiece.

"Poor guy who's going to clean this mess up." Matteo whispers to himself.

"May I leave? I am starving." I say. Francesco nods.

I take my leave with a smile. Such a great day. I sigh.