Chapter 46: His daughter?

Clara's POV:

Clara's POV:

Great just great.

"What are you doing here?" Francesco asks. She runs to him hugging him.

Am I feeling jealous? Maybe.

Francesco remains the same but after a few seconds he hugged her back. She holds his face staring at him. He stares back.

"Can we talk in your office." She asks.

I feel awkward standing here watching them.

I am to tired to do anything so I just make my way toward the guest room.

****

It's been an hour that I am in this room. I can't sleep.

Is he going back to her? It's not like I was in a relationship with him or something. But I think I cared.

I want to go back home feeding my snake yeah I have to go. I get up going to Francescos room. I knock and enter.

They are sitting next to each other on the couch.

"What do you want?" Francesco asks. To kill you right now.

"If there isn't anything for me to do I want to leave." I say.

"You can leave." He says. I nod turning around taking my leave.

She is pretty not gonna lie. Blonde curls, blue eyes. White dress. She is everything I am not, an angel.

But we were all once an angel we were changed due to our life circumstances.

The devil was once an angel. I try to comfort myself. But it's useless.

When I arrived I went straight to my baby snake feeding her.

Then I take a shower. Clara if Francesco goes back to her well first you weren't in a relationship with him so you can't get mad and second even if you were it's his loss. You are the best.

Great I am loosing it again.

I can go to my mansion in Hawaii yes. I need a drink.

*****

I wake up with a pounding headache. Great I drink my worries once again.

I make a breakfast for myself. Take a shower and chill.

I was watching a movie when my phone rings.

"Hello." I answer. It's Matteo.

"Where are you?" He asks.

"Home?" I ask unsure.

"Clara come on you have a job. I can't torture them come." He says.

"You can't or don't want to?" I ask.

"Both. You're getting money to do this." He says.

"Do it and get the money. You know what I will pay you to do it." I say.

"I am busy now come." He says. I sigh.

I don't want to. I don't want to see him with her.

"Can't spend a day without me?" I ask.

"I know you are obsessed with me." I tease.

"Nice try. Now come here and do your job." He says and hangs up. Well fuck you Matteo.

I get ready and go to work. Yay. I mentally roll my eyes. Again why am i working there?

I arrived after fifteen minutes.

"Go to boss he's in his office." Matteo says. I nod going to his office. I knock and enter. She is sitting on the couch and he is beside his desk.

"Hi.What should I do?" I ask.

"Hi. Here." He says handing me a file. I nod exiting his room.

I go down to the basement back to my business. Maybe that's why he doesn't like me in that way cause I am torturer. Well screw him Clara. Don't loose your confidence you are the best.

*****

I look at my mess. The guy is dead and I got the information yay.

I am getting tired of this job. Really tired.

I clean my hands going upstairs.

"Is Francesco in his office?" I ask a maid.

"No he is in the dinning room." She says. I nod.

"Thanks." I say going to the dining room.

She is seating in my seat. It doesn't matter. I don't care. I don't care.

"Here." I say handing Francesco the file. He grabs it with a nod. I turn around and leave.

Oh god is this a test of patience or something? Cause I already know I am gonna fail.

I take a shower and go to sleep or more like overthinking in bed.

****

My phone is ringing again. Ugh. It's seven in the morning. It's fucking Matteo.

"Clara this is how it's gonna be? Me calling you to work? You seem to forget." He says.

"Good morning to you too. Are you fucking kidding me it's seven Matteo. It's so soon." I say.

"I don't care. The guy is here so come." He says.

He is torturing me. I know it. It's his way of torturing me for my behaviors with him. I growl getting up.

After taking shower and getting ready I go to my car.

I arrived after fifteen minutes. I glare at Matteo. He hands me the file with a smirk.

I go down torturing the guy. I swear at this point I am the one getting tortured. I am getting bored of this. Better working as a kindergarten teacher. Ok I am exaggerating it's not that bad.

After doing my business I go back up handing him the file.

"Satisfied?" I ask raising a brow.

"Very." He replies with a smirk.

"You see I am not a morning person so next time you wake me up I won't guarantee you will see another day to bother me." I say with a glare.

I was about to leave having my famous dramatic exit when I saw Francesco coming down the stairs with his ex lover whom I still don't know her name. She is wearing a yellow dress. Yellow color of joy. Her hair is down.

How is possible for someone to be exact opposite of another? Cause she is my exact opposite. In every little thing.

Is that a kid? There is an eleven or twelve years old girl standing next to her. She looks just like her. Wearing a pink dress. Blonde hair blue eyes. Her hair is tied into a ponytail.

"Who is she?" I ask Matteo.

"Oh that's Francescos daughter." He says.