Chapter 71: Micah

Her lips are parted and I groan loving the way she looks her skin covered in a thin sheet of sweat naked under me, lips parted. I grab her thigh and move it higher between me and her and she bites her lip, the feel of her wetness on me and my length sliding in and out of her is so fulfilling. It sends a hum through me that I revel in as I take her lips in a bruising kiss, she puts her arms over my shoulders and puts her hands in my hair holding me there. Her moans and her taste feels like heavens, like we are in our own little cloud and I never want to let it die down.

I watch entranced at the way she rolls her hips gripping the sheets as best she can with them tied up when I pull away. I start thrusting harder into her, feeling her clench around me I rub my thumb in slow circles around her clit and kiss her neck.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you." She moans arching her back and I put my hand on her breast squeezing it hearing her moan. I feel her fall apart, melting under me, moaning, whimpering, clenching around me, and the feel of her and watching is almost enough to send me over the edge again.

I start chasing my high, I lean down and bite hard into her neck hearing her cry out, she puts her hand in my hair. I don't stop until I come inside of her, groaning and letting her name come out in whispers, I start rubbing slow circles around her clit. I keep a slow pace thrusting in and out of her, she starts gasping under me.

"I can't." She whispers. I lean down kissing just over her pulse.

"You will." I say simply, my voice laced with sex. She shivers under me, and I take off her blindfold.

"I thought you were going to leave it on." She blinks before saying.

"That was before you were begging, Kitten." I respond. I put my hands under her thighs and pull out of her, I flip her over hearing her gasp as she hits the bed again. I run my hands over her smooth thighs, taking in her tan skin almost a velvet, so perfect, I take in her round ass, that teases me daily. I bring her thigh up making her sit on her knees before thrusting back into her pretty pussy.

"Micah!" She cries out, I run my hand down her back and start thrusting in and out of her, feeling her clench around me. I hear her gasps when I start thrusting harder and I feel my cock start to throb inside of her. "I can't." She whispers.

I quickly put my hand on her shoulder and make her rock back into me, the feel of her back meeting my front teases me. My hand wanting to make her ass a pretty shade of red, I slowly start to move my hand over it, wanting to just feel and she moans just slightly enough for me to hear.

"You're telling me you can't but your body is telling me otherwise..." I trail off reaching under her flicking her clit making her gasp.

"I can't." She starts trying to sprawl out for me and I grab a pillow putting it under her hips.

"I'm not stopping." I say my lips against her back. I feel her insides clench around me, and it does nothing but unleash a need, a desire to get her to come apart. I want nothing more than to watch her fall apart over and over.

"Please." She almost moans out. I pull out of her and turn her over, I spread her legs and thrust back inside of her. Her eyes show that delicious spark when she looks up at me, I kiss her chest before I start kissing her neck.

"You feel so good." I groan my cock twitching inside of her. "I haven't had enough." I whisper almost menacingly. She hums and I smirk pushing her thighs higher on her sides thrusting deeper into her.

"I can't." She whispers.

"You will." I groan. I reach down and lightly flick her clit, her jaw goes slack and her eyes close. I put my hand on her rib and bite down on her chest just below her shoulder, she arches her back and moans clenching around me.

"Come apart for me." I whisper into her ear, and she wraps her arms around me pulling closer biting down on my shoulder, making my muscles bunch up before releasing behind her. I see stars dance in my vision and I feel her let go as I watch her eye glaze over before closing, her biting her lip as she whimpers. She lays her head against the bed, sweaty and sated.

"Micah..." She trails off. I pull the rope lose around her hands and I pull away from her, I wrap the bedsheet off to the side around me. I go to the window and adjust it to where no one can see or hear, I walk back to her side and crawl in bed beside her.

"Are you okay, Kitten?" I ask grabbing one of her wrists massaging it before bringing it to my lips. She turns toward me and rests her head against my chest with a small smile.

"Yes, Sir." She answers and I kiss the crown of her head.

"You were a good girl for me." I whisper.

"I love you." She whispers and I look down at her taking her in, resting in my arms, her hair off to the side her tan skin against mine. Her gorgeous eyes, breasts, hips, those full lips.

"I love you." She turns over in my arms kissing me.

"I love you." I whisper, and I notice her eyes start to close.