Chapter 72: Micah

"Goodnight Master." Taylor whispers turning over beside me.

"Goodnight Kitten." I match her voice turning off the light.

Shortly after she started going to sleep, I helped her get dressed, we got to my car and I brought her back to my apartment. She insisted on sleeping with no clothes on, of course I didn't mind. I walk back to my side of the bed, and climb in, I wrap my arm low around her waist and bring her to my front. She rests her hand on top of mine and I close my eyes settling into a nice blissful sleep.

I awake to a loud ringing, a ringtone I know so well but I so want to ignore. I roll over and hang it up, sliding my finger across the screen before turning back over. I hear Taylor moan and I open my eyes.

"It's okay Kitten. You can go back to sleep." I groan and she turns over facing me and I lay back down facing her getting ready to sleep back off to sleep.

I hear her breathing even out, slow and steady, I close my eyes, I start to think about my life with this woman in front of me. The ring I would want around her finger the kid I would have with her, the way she would look if she was pregnant. I could imagine coming home after going to work to her, holding our kid in her arms as she swayed, putting he or her off to sleep. I know without a doubt I want to marry this woman, I want the wedding, the honeymoon, I want everything. I hear the ringtone again and I groan, I blindly turn back over answering it this time.

"Wait?" I whisper.

"You need to come in." Knuckles greets me over the phone.

"Wait didn't I see you at the club? What are you doing working?" I ramble.

"Boss, you need to come in NOW." His voice comes in more demanding, and I shoot up in the bed.

"What's wrong?" I ask immediately.

"We don't know yet." He mumbles.

"Then why the hell are you calling me?!" I blurt, and Taylor turns over facing me. "I'm sorry, baby." I whisper.

"Taylor is in the middle of it." Knuckles whispers.

"Is it Pete?" I ask.

"Yes, sir." He answers gruffly.

"I'm on my way." I hang up the phone and raise up.

"What's wrong?" Her voice laced with sleep chimes, and I turn over.

"I would love to stay here with you." I whisper and she smiles. "There is a complication." I tell her.

"Go." She whispers.

"I will come back as soon as I can." I kiss the top of her head.

"I know you will." She kisses me on the lips lightly.

"Go back to sleep." I urge and she lays back down. I put on whatever clothes I can find swiftly and dart out the door headed for the clubhouse.

The drive there become a blur of wonders, what did they find? Is Taylor in trouble? I get to the clubhouse finding Knuckles pacing outside. I park my car and jog up to him.

"What is it?" I ask, and he looks up at me shaking his head before sighing.

"You're not going to fucking believe this." He starts before walking toward the door opening it swiftly.