Chapter 73: Taylor

I wake up to silence, silence I don't like, I feel tense almost immediately, I shake it off and grab one of Micah's t-shirts, headed for the shower. I feel every muscle bunch up, a weight settling in between my shoulders, I start humming a song that I first learned to dance when working for Mateo and Nate. I rub the shampoo in my hair closing my eyes trying to settle my nerves, wondering if it could be from last night, because this is really not normal. I haven't felt this tense sense I was in my hometown, my disgusting good for nothing hometown.

I step out of the shower, and wipe myself down with the towel not giving a care, and not bothering with drying hair throwing the t-shirt over me and grabbing a thong putting it on. I walk out of the bathroom and hear a beat almost like a footstep, I still immediately and listen for anything else. I look around the room, taking in the shut bedroom door, the empty bed, with the black sheets, grey walls, nightstand, closed closet. I see nothing out of place, and I don't hear anything else, so I search for my phone. I walk over to his dresser find it resting on top on the charge.

I see a few missed calls when I turn it on, some from Sike, one from Micah, I shrug and dial Micah first holding the phone up to my ear. I hear it ring once before it picks up.

"Baby, I need you to hide." He says his voice frantic, almost in horror.

"Micah?" I question.

"Taylor listen to me, hide." He says once again. I hear a bunch of footsteps followed by a bang, when I turn around the bedroom door is wide open.

"There you are." The man speaks, dressed in black, he looks familiar, I drop the phone.

"Shit." I whisper.

He dashes toward me, and I run for the bed jumping up onto it, and he clutters to the floor beside my phone. I freeze standing in front of the door, and watches as he smirks down at it before picking it up.

"Hey, Skinner might want to come get your kitten." He smirks directly at me before hanging up the phone. When he does his face relaxes, turning stone cold and I recognize him.

"You're from the club last night." I whisper. He stands up in front of the dresser rolling his shoulders.

"That would be me." I feel a tug before my feet are up off the floor. "That would be my brother." He points at me when I put my hands on the arm over my chest.

"This is her?" The man questions his voice deeper than the guy standing before me.

"That is her." The guy walks up to me and I stiffen, he smirks putting his finger on my chin looking me over. A chill runs down my spine and I suppress the urge to gag, something about me right now, I can't get myself to move. I feel almost stuck, I need to move, I have to. "I want to have fun with her before we get rid of her." He whispers and I start panicking inside. My insides running a mile a minute, but I try my best to will myself to calm down, trying to shift my thinking to when I was back there.

I watch as we move and they put me down in the living room, I stand between them and the guy from the club arches a brow at me, I take in my situation. The brother behind me, the other one in front of me, I'm not sure if there is anyone else here, not sure if Micah is near or not. I am standing behind the couch, the kitchen is right across from us. They both move toward me and before I can make a move, I am in the brother's arm again.

"You're not going anywhere." He grunts, and I bite down on his arm, bringing my left leg up kicking him in the groin, he lets me go with a thud, and I fall on my right leg, rolling. When I stand up, I am directly in front of the other brother, he swiftly pulls out something and holds it to my head.

"You can die now or later, pick one." He speaks and I still feeling the tip of the gun against my forehead. I think back to when I was training with Grace.

"Never hold a gun directly against a person, the person can easily turn..." the trainer swiftly turns with her hands up knocking the toy gun out of Grace's hand onto the floor off to the side against the wall. "And knock it out of your hands." She grunts.

I smile a small smile to myself, I make sure his finger is off the trigger, before holding my hands up and turning, the room becomes a blur, when I turn back to him the gun is sliding across the room. I kick him in the groin before punching him in the face and he becomes a puddle in front of me, before I register what is happening. I run into our room, I find the hidden door and lock myself in the room with the cage.

"Come on breathe." The sides of my vision start to blur and my breathing speeds up, and I hear running footsteps. I hold my hand over my mouth and will myself to calm down. There is a blanket folded neatly on top of the cage. "Maybe... no." I whisper.

"Shit." The guy exclaims and I scramble, I put the blanket over the cage, get down on my hands and knees, and climb into the cage I pull the blanket over the door and shut it using my finger to lock it. I bring my knees up to my chest and try to breathe.

"Where is she?" I hear a feminine voice call out, and I bite my t-shirt trying to calm my nerves, I close my eyes when my tears start to blind me. "I want my crown. Shoot up the place." She orders, and my heart thunders before I start to hear pops. Hollow pops one after the next, each one I feel it to my very core, and I relax, my stomach is in knots and when I look down blood is coming from my leg. My ears start to ring, my head starts to hurt unbearably, the energy gone from me as I slump against the back of the cage closing my eyes.