Chapter 69: Taylor

His eyes are on fire full force, he hasn't spoken, and I feel him hard, I want him to move, I want him to let me move something. I feel his thumb on my clit before he flicks it, he kisses my neck before he wraps his hand around my throat.

"Do you want me to fuck you right here, where all these people can watch?" He asks and I moan.

"I want..." I trail off and I feel his smirk.

"Look at the back wall kitten." He orders and I look where I'm assuming we were earlier, and I see a guy moving his hips someone must be bent over in front of him. I never noticed; I look back into Micah's eyes. "Here we can do whatever we want." He flicks my clit, standing up slightly from the seat moving himself deeper inside of me.

"Micah." I gasp and he bites my neck lightly.

"I want to hear you beg for me." He whispers. I see a man a woman beside us, wearing a red dress, tan skin, silver necklace across her chest with piercing green eyes, I can see from even here, she's watching us. The man whispers in the woman's ear, the man wearing a matching red tux, reeks of dominance, and it's like she zones in on me. "She's watching you baby not me." He tightens his hold on my hips and I feel his thumb start rubbing circles over my clit.

"I want you." I whisper looking back into his eyes he smirks.

"Not here." He pulls out of me and puts himself back into his pants in one swift move. I sit up and he takes my hand helping me off the table I was then laying on. I lower my gaze back to the floor and we start walking towards the back we pass by a curtain before he opens a door. He closes the door behind me and leans in kissing my neck. "Do you want people to watch?" He whispers.

"I don't know." I trail off. "I like the idea." I tell him and he smirks.

"I'll leave it to where people can watch, okay?" He kisses my neck just over my pulse.

"Yes, Master." I whisper and he takes my lips in a scorching kiss. He pulls my hair and I shiver against the door; he groans lightly before wrapping an arm around my thighs picking me up. I unbutton his shirt and he shrugs it off still holding me.

"Kitten..." He trails off, and my clit starts to throb, goosebumps take over my skin, he lays me down on a bed. He pulls off my skirt and reaches under me pulling down the zipper and takes off my suit, he hovers over me kissing me everywhere, my mind goes in a haze. He puts his thumb on my clit and rubs lightly there.

"Master." I bend my legs up and he smirks up at me when I look down his lips at my hips.

"You're so beautiful." He coos.

"I want you..." I whisper.

"You want me?" He questions, he moves hovering over me once more and smirks kissing my neck. I hear his belt as he takes it off, I reach behind him shoving his pants and put my hands on his shoulders holding him against me.

"Yes." I answer and I feel him there, he slowly enters me and my breath hitches as if it's our first time.

"I love you." He whispers, kissing me slowly.

"I love you." I whisper as he pulls away. He thrusts in and out of me slowly building up his pace, I feel his hand on my hip the other beside my head. His cock twitches in me and I bite my lip.

"I want to hear you." He orders. "Kitten..." He groans thrusting once more in me and I feel his cock twitch making me moan. He kisses me and I feel my whole body melt under his touch, responding to him, I feel him everywhere, his hand moves from my hip to my nipples pinching and flicking. I feel his front meeting mine as he thrusts in and out of me fast but slowly enough to draw out our pleasure. He bites my lip as he pulls away and he starts kissing and sucking at my neck.

"You feel so good." I trail off biting my lip when he sucks my skin between his teeth.

"You feel like heaven and sound like mine when you gasp and moan under me." He says his voice laced with a husk making a shiver run down my spine. "I love it." He trails his finger tips down my sides, and I shiver. "Especially when you do that." He says noticing.

"I love you." I whisper and he pulls out of me slowly, he looks down at me before kissing my forehead.

"I love you." He slides in me slowly this time. "I love when you dance, I love the way you moan in your sleep, I love the fact that me just being near you makes you soaked." He puts his hand under my thigh.

"I love that you make me melt with one touch." I finish in a moan when he thrusts a little harder, he chuckles darkly lifting my thigh higher hitting my spot when he slides in deeper. "Fuck." I let out.

"I would burn down the world for you Kitten." He starts thrusting harder hovering just above me and I see that fire in his eyes that tells me he is not lying. "If anyone, ever harms you I would make sure they would never see a damn thing again. You have me wrapped around your pretty finger, and I fucking love it." He lifts my leg up higher and I see stars my jaw going slack.

"Micah." I moan and I clench around him begging him for my release.

"You're making me want to lose control baby." I feel his lips against mine. When he pulls away I meet his gaze looking into his pretty green eyes full of love, for me. 

"Lose it." I gasp when I feel his thumb on my clit.