Chapter 40: Taylor

"This don't work like that." He whispers to me. "I'm staying here." He says and I shake my head pushing him back lightly.

"Don't do that, go." I insist but he glares at me.

"I have other men, who can take care of things today, nothing important is being done today." He says and I arch a brow.

"What about the men?" I ask and he smirks.

"Knuckles can have a go." He tells me and I shake my head.

"Micah, please don't stay here because you feel bad." I beg, he looks at me with this sparkle in his eye I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

"I want to, Kitten." He says and I put my forehead against him.

"It's only been a few days." I whisper and he tightens his hold on me.

"We were spending time together before this Taylor." He points out and I look up at him.

"You don't care that I'm clingy?" I blurt out and he smirks.

"I didn't want to leave you either, so I guess I am too." He remarks and I smile. "You aren't that clingy, to me." He explains and I arch a brow.

"We can go with that for now." I remark and he laughs a bit. He takes the pancakes and puts them on two plates evenly and we sit down to eat. We eat in silence and when we are done I wash the dishes, and he dries them.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks.

"I don't know." I trail off in thought.

"Let's try a date again." He blurts and I look over at him. I really like the idea of that.

"I would like that." I whisper.

"It will be the same as what I planned before." He tells me.

"I'm sure I'll like it." I tell him, he puts away the last dish then leans against the counter.

"What do you want to do for now?" He asks and I shrug.

"I still don't know." I tease and he smirks.

"We can watch a movie or something." He suggests and I find myself nodding.

"Okay." I agree. We go to his living room and I sit down on his sectional. He gives me the remote and I flip through the movies, then hand it to him. "You pick." He smirks at me.

"Alright then." He flips it onto 365 Days and my eyes widen.

"Do you know what this is?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Not really, one of my men told me to watch it. Have you watched it?" He asks and I blush before nodding.

"I have." I whisper and he wraps his arm around me letting it play. "Why did they want you to watch it?" I ask and he looks over at me.

"He said he could see me doing what this guy did or something like that." He mutters and I smirk.

"I don't think you are going to want to watch this with me." I tease and he arches a brow.

"Why?" He asks and I shrug.

"You'll see, I guess." I whisper and he shrugs.

"I guess I will. Kitten, I don't like the vagueness." He says his voice on edge and I look down.

"I'm sorry, Master." I whisper. We prop our feet up and settle in watching the movie and it gets to the ship scene, and I tense. My whole body starts reacting to what is put on in front of me, and he takes his arm off me. I feel his hand on my thigh and I try close my legs.

"Don't." He orders so I try my best to stay still. "I see what you were saying, Kitten." He mutters his hand goes even higher and the scene wraps up, he pauses the movie.